Monday, January 19, 2015

My Turn by Glitter

Remember last Monday's post when Glitter was leaning on the ham-mock Leo was in, waiting for her turn?

Well here we go.

Glitter: Hmm? What's that? Who wants to know?
Leo: Oh, that's the kitties and peoples who read us.
Cashmere: Why do they always come at nap time?
 
 

Glitter: Oh, hi.. Didn't see you there. Uh, yeah.. I got the spot. How, you ask? Well.. Leo's a nice brother, he just.. gave it to me. Yeah.
Leo: Yeah, that's right.....
Cashmere: Maybe because you threatened to lick all of the feathers so much that they'd be too wet to  play with for a month.
 
 

Glitter: Whatever.. I got my spot, didn't I?
Leo: I just needed a baff, and this is my baff spot. I don't move for threats from girlcats.
Cashmere: *snortgiggle* Ok Leo.. Anyway, Glitter. When's MY turn?
Glitter: Sleeping..zzzzzzz can't hear you..
Cashmere: Maybe I need to lick the noisy toys...
Glitter: I said soon! Sheesh!


Boy! Hope you have enough good nappy spots at  YOUR house!

~~~~~~~~

If you need help in that area.. :)

http://celestialkitties.blogspot.com/2014/11/cozy-kitty-fundraiser-for-winnies-wish.html

12 comments:

Hannah and Lucy said...

We hope you got your favourite napping places without a round of pawdicuffs.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Katie Isabella said...

I was up on my white throw in the window yesterday baking in a sunpuddle when I rolled off and fell to the sofa!

The Island Cats said...

Glitter, we're glad you got the hammick now. :)

Eastside Cats said...

Such floofiness!

Brian's Home Blog said...

My sisters often get the good spots too!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Sometimes, you have to be creative to get what you want!

Purrs,
The Chans

Summer said...

Seems like you may need a couple more hammocks!

Random Felines said...

they do look like they are having a serious meeting there don't they? :)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Glad you got your turn in the ham-mick Glitter.

LP said...

Those three look so cute all in a line like that! You go Glitter! Girls rule! :)

the critters in the cottage xo

A Tonl said...

MOL! Uh yeah, about that sharing thing... *looks pointedly at Maxwell and his lounger* When is it OUR turn?!?!?

Hm, haven't tried noisy toy licking...

Life with Ragdolls said...

So cute. She looks quite comfy there.