Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Home! And Opt to Adopt Blog Hop

It's SO good to be home! And boy have the kitties welcomed me back! I've been smothered in furry love! Cashmere and Leo take turns sleeping nearly on my face while the other one sleeps by my feet, then at some prearranged signal, they switch places.

Glitter has welcomed me in her own way. She's not much for sitting on laps or sleeping on people, but she does love to get pets while she has all four paws on the floor. She has sat beside me for some pets and I hope she likes that enough to keep trying it! The big thing with her is ramming into my legs. It's something she did almost from the start when she got here. If she sees me from across the room, and I call her, she will come prancing toward me until her head buddy bumps my leg! It's so cute! I'm glad she didn't forget how to do that while I was gone!

I'll get some pictures up soon, but I've been spending more time cuddling than using the camera!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Speaking of having some furry love in your life....

http://dogsnpawz.com/tuesdays-tails-adopt-this-senior-lab/
 
This week's Winnie's Wisher who's wishing for a home is a darling little girl named Snowflake!



Snowflake may need a little extra time to adjust to a new home, but she'll make a wonderful new family member to someone with patience!

Read more about her HERE

If you know of a great home for her, please contact Chrystal at Daily Dose!
email at c3k@lazernetwireless.net




20 comments:

Summer said...

It sounds like you are getting a great welcoming home!

Marty the Manx said...

So glad you are HOME!!!! Happy Dance, Happy Dance whoohooo!!!!
Have a great day! I know you will :)

Hannah and Lucy said...

Scritches in bed - how spoilt is that!
Enjoy it while you can.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Eastside Cats said...

Home is where the kitties are! Glad you are back!

Random Felines said...

so glad you are home and the fuzzy nursemaids are taking care of you!!

A Tonl said...

Yay! There's no place like home - AND kitties make the BEST nurses EVER!

Gattina said...

My four cats have all different reactions when I return home. One hasn't even realized that I was gone, one is offended for a couple of hours before she decides to greet me, one comes right away, and the last doesn't look at me for 3 days !

Debra Taylor said...

It's so wonderful to be smothered in furry love! And what a great phrase for kitty and doggy love.


Debby in Prescott Valley, Arizona
http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

Kitty Cat Chronicles said...

What a wonderful feeling - to come home to a bunch of kitty love! Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Glad you're home :) Snowflake looks precious, I hope she finds a great quiet home soon to settle into. I love cats like Snowflake - slow to warm up but once they do a cuddle buddy for life.

Quill and Greyson said...

Yay!! Home!!!

Glitter and Quill sound similar.

M. K. Clinton said...

I is always great to know that you've been missed. Snowflake is lovely. ♥ Sharing

The Island Cats said...

Yay! We're glad you're home...and getting a proper welcome. :)

Gigi said...

Welcome Home!!! I'm sure it must be heavenly to get your hands on some cat furs ;-)

sandy l said...

The thought of two cats almost sleeping on your face cracks me up. Glad you are home and that the cats are being very good nurses to you!

The Swiss Cats said...

Glad to read you're home and that you got a warm welcome ! Purrs

Talking-Dogs said...

Snowflake is such a beauty! sharing.

Dogs N Pawz said...

Snowflake is beautiful! Sharing.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

When we kittehs remember the habits the Beins love, that is good. It means we care.

Clooney said...

Yay, welcome home Andrea! We are so happy to hear that you are back home with your beloved kitties, you must be so happy!