Wednesday, January 29, 2014

That's Not YOURS Either!

The other day I showed Leo attacking the first kick stick off the line for the Spread the Love FUNdraiser. Well, he was not the only one to try to steal it..

Not long after Leo lost what he thought was his new toy and left, I heard another noise behind me.. Gee, I wonder who it was... Star! That's not YOURS either!

Oh sweet bunny-kickable 'nip tube... I think I love you!
 
 

I turn my back, if I can't see mom, she can't see me! Kickity kick, kickity kick kick kick!
 
 

Oooo I lick you, I rub you on my face, I hold you close, I.. Oh, hi..
 
 

Not yours, not yours. pfft, anything I want should be mine! Fine, I'll stop kicking it, but I'm using it as a pillow! See who wants it with my drool and fur all over it, nyah!
 
 

You know.. never mind. I think you two can keep it.. I'll make another. And I'll hide it better..

Good, about time you wised up!. Now put away that camera and stop looking at me so I can kick the snot outta this thing in peace!
 


If your kitties want their own, not previously kicked, kick stick along with the other toys, you know what to do, right? :) 
Head over to the Spread The Love FUNdraiser page and see the directions! It all goes to help the rescued kitties at Winnie's Wish and is very sincerely appreciated!

18 comments:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wow, that kick-stick looks super!

Hannah and Lucy said...

That kick stick looks great - we'll catch Mum later when she's feeling sleepy - that way she's more likely to agree to anything like treating us to something so we'll go away!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Life with Ragdolls said...

Lol, so cute!

Sushi said...

I saw the drool marks... Tee hee...

Katie Isabella said...

Oh sweeties, I love seeing you enjoy those. xoxox

Random Felines said...

oooo - that's a nice long one. someone go find mom's card!!!

Sparkle said...

Clearly those kickers are a hit! You should be glad Leo and Star endorsed them - that should help sales! ;-)

Jacqueline said...

Adorable post and of course, gorgeous girl, if you can't see them, they can't see you!!...We loved Leo's awesome tummy shot on the calendar a few days ago!...Happy Wednesday, sweet friends...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat

Cats Herd You said...

That is a very well-loved kicker!

meowmeowmans said...

Hee hee! We're tellin' you ... Star and Leo are just doing some quality control inspections. :)

Saku said...

That looks a pawsome toy! No wonders you want to keep it, Star, MOL

Sasha, Sami, & Saku

Kitties Blue said...

We really want one or more of those so we are super happy that your mom is letting you two keep the ones you have drooled and slobbered all over. Whenever our mom makes nip pillows for her TNR/rescue group to sell, we try to steal as many as possible, so she always has to give us at least one. MOL! Purrs and paw-pats, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo.

John Bellen said...

That first picture of Star certainly makes it seem like it's hers.

John Bellen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LP said...


Star looks so tiny next to that kickaroo! :)

the critters in the cottage xo

Gigi said...

Actually, I think you should charge EXTRA for the ones with Star furs and toof marks and drool on them.

Maggie from Stillness at Cherith said...

Now my kitty brats want one, too!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Whee what a great kicker.
DAD!!!!
WANT!!!
We shall see