Friday, September 28, 2012

Play Into Sleep

Let's finish the week with more... You guessed it, sleep!! Ok, not totally just sleep... This happened the other night. Leo was playing, in his lazy sorta half playing mode, and he just... fell asleep. Even knowing that I was taking his picture, the goof.

I know you're watching me..


 
Yeah, I'm playing with both the tweeting ball and the stringy.


 
I'm hiding it from you!
 
 
 
Daddy thinks he's gonna get my toys?!
 
 
 
Tough luck daddy... this mine!
 
 
 
*munch!*
 
 
 
You still looking at me?
 
 
 
G'night..zzzzzzz....



Did you see Daily Dose?? After two weeks of trying, Chrystal got the third kitten! But he's got a broken leg and had to have emergency surgery! She's got a chip in for the surgery. The FUNdraiser money is being used for everyday normal expenses like fixing and shots and food, so this is kind of over and above. Poor little kitten.
But yes, you can still donate for the FUN FUN FUNdraiser! Five great toys for a minimum donation of just $15!!

19 comments:

Gigi said...

We'll try to chip in a little for the operayshun.

Leo, the Human finks she has nebber seed anything quite so adorable as you getting all sleepies in the middle of playing. Well, what am *I*, Human? Chopped liver??? *I* do adorable things too!!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Oh Leo, you're such a sweetie!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Awwww...sleeping in mid play! That's just too sweet.

Sparkle said...

I haven't fallen asleep with my toys since I was a kitten!

Hannah and Lucy said...

All that playing has tuckered Leo out!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Cathy Keisha said...

That poor little kitten with the broken leg.
I get all agitated and overstimulated when I play so I don't think I'd fall asleep. That string looks like fun.

Random Felines said...

Leo - you are lucky the kitts don't live closer.....they LOVE their stringie :)

LP said...

Playing is hard work Leo! You are just like a busy kitten falling asleep like that in between playing. Very sweet!

the critters in the cottage xo

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I like the laser eye shots MOL!

Katie Isabella said...

LEO..I have MY red stringy too..just like YOO. XXXOOO

Katnip Lounge said...

Leo! We think those toys may have hypnotized you!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Leo you are such a sweet boy!

purrs
>^,,^<
✿•*¨`*•. ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥✿•*¨`*•.

Marg said...

Leo, you are too cute just falling asleep. But our Person can do the same thing. Just go to sleep in her chair. Love the pictures. Hope Chrystal gets lots of money.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was a fun way to work up to a good nap Leo!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Thats funny falling alseep while playing! WE would never fall asleep in the middle of doing someth

meowmeowmans said...

Hi Leo! Great job playing, and great job napping, too!

We're so excited about Chrystal getting that third kitten. It looks like the chip in is going well. Hopefully it continues to grow!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Looks like somebody got all worn out playting with those awesome toys!

Oui Oui said...

Looks like another toy hoarder! We have one too, can you guess who?

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

I think I zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................