Friday, April 27, 2012

ABC

Way back on April 12th.. oh my gosh is it really the 27th already? Spitty the Kitty tagged us with the ABC award. I’m sure it comes as no surprise that I’ve totally lost track of time.. but I still want to do this!



I have to come up with an adjective for every letter of the alphabet that describes my kitties! I thought about doing only one kitty, but really, how would I choose? So I’m going to really tax my befuddled, drug fried, sleepy brain and do them both!

Leo’s words will be in Blue and Star’s will be in Red.

A is for Acrobat and Agitated

B is for Bonkers and Beautiful

C is for Crazy and Cranky

D is for Dangle (off the edge of anything) and Daddy’s (completely daddy’s girl)

E is for Effervescent and Elegant

F is for Featherboy and Fractious

G is for Goofball and Glamorous

H is for Heart-kitty and Haughty

I is for Instigator and Intractable

J is for Jolly and Jealous

K is for Klingy and Kid-gloves (as in what you must handle her with)

L is for Lover and Lovely

M is for Mine! and Mullish

N is for Nutty and Noisy

O is for Overboard and Obstinate

P is for Purry and Purry

Q is for Quirky and Queenly

R is for Rebounder and Regal

S is for Stringy-freak and Snorer

T is for Tease and Tumultuous

U is for Upsidedown and Undersized

V is for Vroom! and Variable

X is for XY (um, because he’s a boy..) and XIII (13, hee hee)

Y is for Young and Yeller

Z is for Zanny and Zapper


So to pass it on I think I would love to see Katnip Lounge try this.. I don’t know if they would do one for each kitty, pick one kitty or give two letters to each kitty, but I’m dying to see!

Please pardon me for not passing it on to any others, I really have mush for brains and cannot think of who to choose. Trust me, it was really taxing just to come up with some of the letters for my babies!

19 comments:

Sparkle said...

This award is a hard one to do! Well, unless you are Katnip Lounge and have 13 cats - but I think you did a great job of it!

Katie Isabella said...

I loved it and each of you have a distinct personality that was wonderfully captured right here. xox

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

I LOVED those answers! Yeah!!! I especially liked the answers for the letter 'x'!

GLOGIRLY said...

We LOVED them all!!!
It's funny how unique each kitty is...we've seen many of these now and they are all SO different!
: )
Have a furry weekend!
xoxo, Katie & Glogirly

Cathy Keisha said...

Great answers. You picked some pretty unique words.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Those were all good, but we loved the X.

Fr. Tom Fish said...

We loved reading the reds and blues!!

Thank you for coming by with prayers for us when we lost Trapper. It means so much to furriends like you xx

(((Hugs)))
Tom, Mom Julie, Tinker, Mitty & Anastasia

LP said...

It sounds as though you are feeling a tad better-you came up with some pretty fancy answers! Well done-we loved it :)


the critters in The Cottage xo

Luxington said...

We loved reading your words! Words are fun :-) Good job getting creative with "X" !!

Also, your comment on our last post made me MOL. Why would a scale have an alarm!??! Before the cats gathered around the smoke alarm that night we weren't too sure were the beeping was coming from either, it was very faint!

Katnip Lounge said...

ooooh...we'd better put our thinking caps on! You kitties have some good ones, esp the "X"es!

The Island Cats said...

Excellent ABCs....and DEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ, too! ;)

Gigi said...

Eggs-cellent ABCs. I do detect some bias from the female Human, however. I think she went a little OVERBOARD on the gooshy-love-words for Leo and gave short shrift to my Lubbly Star. Star, darling? Make.Her.Pay.

Or, let Daddy make a list for his best girl!

John Bellen said...

Good job for someone who thought she couldn't do it!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

This is a toughie and you did superb! We'd love to see KL do it too!
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Gigi said...

Star, darling? I think I am going to teleport right over and pick you up for an adventure. Our Humans are too damaged to be of any further use today, right? We deserve some FUN! See you in ten!

Brian's Home Blog said...

WOW! That was a lot of letters, but y'all did great!

Oui Oui said...

You did a good job with this! Concats! This award maybe a lot of work to do, but its fun to read.

The Florida Furkids said...

We really need to do that!!

Thanks for helping make Ellie and Allie's 10th Birthday extra special!!

The Florida Furkids

Photo Cache said...

oh that is some pretty heavy task. hard to think of abcs. good job.

emma and buster