Friday, October 28, 2011

Bedroom Antics

On those few days when the kitties were locked in the bedroom while the floor was being worked on downstairs I took a few pictures on my phone. I forgot about them and just ran across them today. They’re not the greatest because I got my phone because it was purple, not because it had a good camera. At the time I didn’t know I’d eventually have a blog that I’d want pictures for. Still, it’s purple!

Anyway, fuzzy or not, here they are!


Leo finished his snacky first and sat on the edge of the bed watching to see if Star would leave any. They do this to each other all the time. Most days, they switch bowls halfway through snack time.
You gonna eat all of dat?



When she finished, she got up on her closet box, which is pretty close to the snack dish. Leo wants the dish. Star thinks he's after her. It's a stand off. You'd think he could see from there that the bowl is empty..
Leo: I can smell stinky goodness, I know there's at least lickin's left in there!
Star: Back off or suffer the wrath of my Paw Of Doom!



Star grumbles the whole time he's walking on the bed, but as soon as he lays down, she shuts up and goes back to sleep. It's just the weirdest thing.
Leo: I'll stay on my side of the bed, don't get your bloomers in a bunch..
Star: Your side of the bed? You don't have a side of the bed! Both sides of the bed are MY side of the bed!



Leo usually sleeps on Greg's side. But for a while during the lock up, he slept on mine. Is it odd that I felt honored?
This pillow softer, but daddy's side is closer to the door, and escape..


Star's last line there is a movie quote.. but if you don't have kids or like kid movies, you might not get it.. ;)

No comments: