Monday, January 22, 2018

My Cartoon Kitties

Years ago, I made a cartoon of Leo and Star. They were so cute. I never made ones of the girls, so I took a few minutes and finally got them their very own cartoon avatars! I think they came out pretty good, so I updated Leo's a little.


 
 

 
 
 
 
 
There's my babies! What do you think?




By the way, if you haven't done your kitties and want to, here's the link. We did not save it, but took a screen shot and saved it in paint. https://www.cartoonizemypet.com/catoonizer/#.WmWyfv_MvIU
 

12 comments:

Fr. Tom Fish said...

We love the cartoon kittes and I'll get my housekeeper to make up mine. I can't wait!- Tom

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such cutie pies!

The Island Cats said...

We love these!

Katie Isabella said...

I love them and Leo, I know you're proud of dem fangs!

Eastside Cats said...

OH! Thanks for the link; I'll be making catoons of the kitties in a trice! So cute!

Summer said...

These are very cute!

Lone Star Cats said...

Cute!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Those are adorable! I definitely need to do Mudpie :)

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

The avatars are as gorgeous as the models!

pilch92 said...

Those came out great!

meowmeowmans said...

We absolutely love these!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Thanks so much for the support when Mr Buttons had to go over the Bridge. It was very sudden and he was a big part of our family. He was our families official greeter and never met a stranger only new friends. We wish you all could have met him.
Purrs dear friends
Timmy, Dad Pete and Family