Friday, January 15, 2016

Goofy Cashmere in Action

Oh boy, I haven't made one of these in a long time! But this cute rollie goofball action just called for a gif!
Cashmere was being a silly girl, playing by herself on the top tower of the cat tree and I just kept snapping pictures! No more introduction needed, just watch!


 
 
Want to see that taken apart and told in Cashmere's own words? :)

grr! I'm gonna win this tower battle!
 

oh wait, *rubbity rub rub*  gettin' my chin!
 

It's rolling time! *flippity flip spin*


Whoop! Almost flippity flipped off! Good thing I have great balance! Hee!
 

Aw crap... being watched.. Hi mom...
 

But I wanna roll and play and rub my head on the tower, dang it! Why does she have to watch me, stoopy mom..
 

That's it... I'm outta here! Too many flashes..


We hope you all have a goofy, fun weekend and don't let the pawparazzi stop you!

10 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was sure fun Cashmere, I'm gonna go give my tree a roll too!

The Menagerie Mom said...

That looked like a lot of fun, Cashmere! A lot of tree rolling goes on around here, too. And of course the pawparazzi always tries to get involved.

The Swiss Cats said...

That looks like a lot of fun ! Purrs

Colehaus Cats said...

What a blast! You have all the fun moves, Cashmere!

Furries said...

Wow, you were having quite a fun time up there until your mom bothered you with the flashy box. I hope you get to do it again soon, this time uninterrupted.

Summer said...

I use my tree more like a jungle gym!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You sure flip around a lot. Made us dizzy. Which is almost like Nip...

pilch92 said...

She is too cute.

Eastside Cats said...

Adorable Cashmere!

http://www.best-essays.co.uk/ said...

Those cats can do such strange poses in strange places . Sometimes it looks like they're some kind of a super animals and I suppose they can fly but they hide this ability from people:)