Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Tree Moves

The new tree could not stay in front of the front window. There was hardly any room to get past it to go to the stairs or dining room! This thing was much bigger than I thought it would be. The tree had to move!

Some kitty could hardly wait for it to come to rest in it's new place.. Greg and Twin 1 were doing the moving, Star was doing some seriously up close and personal snoopervising!

Star: Yes, I see the top most spot. I'll go there when it's my choice, not at you prompting, TLO*. I'm not sure I care for this spot. Keep moving it. Come on, dad, get out of the way!



Leo was up on the tree as soon as it was in it's new spot. I think he was thrilled that he had a new window to look out of. Previously those two cabinets were side by side and the window was blocked. We moved them not that long ago intending to put another blue tree by that window. This is much better!

Leo: Hey, I can see pretty far from up here! This is pawsome!
 
 

In the above picture you can see a piece of caulk dangling between the glass of the window and the storm window. That's what Leo's looking at in this picture. Leo is fascinated by it. I have seen both him and Glitter go after it on several occasions now.. Do you know what the sound of claws on glass is like? *shudder*

Leo: Why is this toy behind glass? I can't get at it! But that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop trying..
 
 

It wasn't until that night that Glitter decided to check out the tree. I think she waited for Leo and Star to stop going back and forth on it. Cashmere didn't get on it for days. (it was fairly dark in the house and the camera had trouble focusing. Flash works great though, lol)

Glitter: Oh mouses! They caught me looking!




I talked sweet to her so she'd know she was allowed to be there, so she continued to explore.

I like this thing. Wonder if I can go up there from here?
 
 

This top spot is pretty awesome. I think I'll start taking daily naps up here. Or on that one below..


I think it's safe to say that the tree is a big hit. Gotta love garage sales!

*TLO means The Loud One, aka Twin 1


Did you see the little orange and white kittens over at Daily Dose? Oh my gosh are they cute! They are going to need homes! Wouldn't it be great if they got them while they were still little kittens? Please spread the word and help find forever families for them, and all the Winnie's Wish kitties!

10 comments:

Rene said...

Yes, we love garage sales too and that was such a great find! We know it's going to be loved.

noodlecat said...

Wow that's a great find!
Maybe I should stop at a few garage sales that have been popping up around here!

Noodle

Random Felines said...

big tree in front of a window - even better!!

Sparkle said...

What an awesome new spot for the tree!

Marg said...

WE all love our tree in front of a window. It is so much fun to look out the window. Hope you get used to the new place and have some great fun.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

What an awesome tree and a great new location!

We just love those orange kittens. If only there wan't an ocean between us!

Purrs,
The Chans

Cats Herd You said...

That looks like a great spot for your new tree!

Marty the Manx said...

Absolutely thrilled for you guys! The tree is great, the girls are happy, your posts are excited and we are thrilled for you all!
Marty and Mom

Gigi said...

Star darling, Are you getting some really good HAIR opportunities with a Twin at your disposal???? That is one PAWSOME tree! XOXOXO

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That looks like a good spot for the new tree with a great view out the window.