Monday, June 9, 2014

Moving Up In The World

Kitties and Peoples, I'm about going out of my mind! I have so so many things to share, so many awesome pictures, so many awesome events! It's just been so busy here that I have trouble not only finding the time, but when I get a minute, I can't seem to keep my eyes open!

I've been hard at work getting the brides maids dresses together for Twin 2's wedding, they are taking me longer than I thought they would. Her wedding shower is at the end of the month and I've been working on the games, making the pages fancy to match her theme which is blue daisies. I love doing it, it's fun, but it's time consuming. Which is why I've not been visiting as much as I want and I've had short posts more than I would like. I do apologize, but I don't see an end all that soon either.. I hope you'll understand and forgive me!

Today's pictures were from the first day Glitter discovered the blue cat tree and that it lead up to the pink beddy on top of the cabinet. I honestly can't remember what day that was, but she loves it and has been back many times!

This looks like an interesting spot, doesn't it?
 
 

It must be for kitties, it's all furred up and smells like the big guy.
 
 

Wonder how far over it goes.
 
 

It's a little squishy up here...



Nothing up here but dust bunnies and cob webs.
 
 

Wow, I can see everywhere from here!
 
 

Hmm, I like the look of them tall things over there. Wonder what's on top of them!
 
 

Gotta clean the dusties off of my pretty furs, bleh.
 
 

This is comfy enough to nap on.
 
 

So's this.. almost.. kinda. I mostly fit anyway.
 
 

all in all, I'd say this is a pretty good spot. I'm gonna have to make sure Cashmere gets to know it too!



Isn't it funny that the first time Leo got up there, he went on top of those boxes too, and he hangs his head and tail off of that post perch! I'm gonna go ahead and say it runs in the family since I've never seen Star do either!


PS. Just noticed that the Blogosphere says today is Star's birthday and gotcha day... It's not, that was June first. Don't know what's going on there..

20 comments:

Hannah and Lucy said...

You seem to like exploring Glitter and it's great when you find something comfy like a pink beddy way up high where you can't be seen.
We won't tell.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Sparkle said...

Maybe it is a family thing!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Those look like pawesome places to hang out.

Star you can never have to many celebrations so Happy Day to you.

Katie Isabella said...

OH Glitter, mom can't help but notice the slight smile you have. xxoox

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Glitter is soooo happy! All of your life is "glittering" around you right now with all of the special things going on, that is a GOOD thing!

The Island Cats said...

We're glad to see Glitter making herself at home.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

So many wonderful discoveries, Glitter!

Purrs,
The Chans

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, well, we love giving good wishes out, so we'll just say a belated happy birthday/gotcha day to Star. :)

Random Felines said...

being comfy runs in the family!!

Photo Cache said...

you find the comfiest spot in the house.

Emma and Buster

The Furries of Whisppy said...

It is so wonderful to see the girls exploring and enjoying their furever home.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

GLitter you look very happy exploring! What a pretty girl you are! Do you think Leo remembers his sisters?

Colehaus Cats said...

She looks so comfortable and happy up there! So fun to see Glitter explorin'! Purrs....

LP said...

It's wonderful to see that both girls seem to be making themselves right at home! How great is that?!! Really great!

the critters in the cottage xo

Cathy Keisha said...

Cashmere is so pretty. She likes those heights. I used to but not anymore.

Cathy Keisha said...

Oops, that’s Glitter. I’m gonna have to figure out who’s who again.

Cats Herd You said...

Glitter, you look really happy having a house to take over as your own!

Gigi said...

Ooooh a wedding?!! There should be LOTS of clean hair around for that, Star my darling!

Katnip Lounge said...

We cracked UP at "mostly fit"!!!

Go ahead and enjoy all the wedding prep...it only happens once!

Marty the Manx said...

OMC it is soooo wonderful to see Glitter just fit right in! You have to just be over the moon with delight on the girls progress!