Monday, June 23, 2014

Mattress Sleepers

All kitties love to sleep on beds, right? But leaning against the wall mattresses? That's just odd.
I've shown pictures of Star and Leo sitting on such a mattress in our house, and that's the reason it rests on it's short side not standing up tall. Star could climb it easily, but we worried about her getting down. Leo got up there once like that. But on it's side.. That's a different story. It's become a kitty nap zone!


This is Star taking advantage of space. See how cute and stretched out she is?





Greg managed to walk right past her without waking her up for a view from the other side. She's just the prettiest little thing!

I know you're there, I just don't feel like moving..




Wait a minute, this one isn't Star! Way too big.. it's Leo! In the same spot!

I could have a nap if you'd keep a look out for Princess Hissyface.
 
 
 

Oo, he doesn't look too happy here, does he?

My spidey sense, I mean, my kitty sense is tingling....




And here's the reason for that!

Star: That's my spot, barbarian..
Leo: Um, no speak english.. I mean cattish!
Star: You better learn it fast then! And move!
Leo: Time share?
Star: Fine, you've had your share, now it's my time!



Hope you find great sleep spots, and that it's always your time!

14 comments:

Sparkle said...

I'm still wondering why that mattress is on its side!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Do your humans sleep standing up?
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Katie Isabella said...

That got me laughing, Star! And so did Hannah and Lucy's comment!

The Island Cats said...

Hey, we're cats! If we find a spot that looks comfy, we'll go for it!

Eastside Cats said...

Hmm...this may be an opportunity to invent a new cat bed, one that's like a mattress on it's side...anyone, anyone?

John Bellen said...

It's the indentation along the top (or is it the side?). Cats love their enclosed spaces, and a little notch in the side of the mattress is irresistible.

Cat said...

Isn't it funny how they take turns in the same spot, all my boys do that too, it's like a timeshare - LOL!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I can see why they like it, the ledge fits a cat purrfectly!

A Tonl said...

TIME SHARE!!! We're sooooo using that! MOL!!!!

Saku said...

MOL Hannah and Lucy! We was wondering that too.

Our bean keeps putting stuff on the mattresses, like sheets and blankets and stuff.

Sasha, Sami, & Saku

Katnip Lounge said...

Any time *things* are different around here, it's a cat magnet! WE want to know why we don't have a sideways mattress...

Gigi said...

Star, I don't think Leo the Barbarian should be allowed up there at all, Not at ALL. And not those new Intruder kitties either. I think your Mommy should Make It So. Maybe *I* could join you though? XOXOXO

Marty the Manx said...

Poor Leo, he is just not going to win is he MOL!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.