Sunday, March 26, 2023

Leo's 12th Gotcha Day!

 12 years! I cannot believe it's been 12 years since we drove down to get Leo from Chrystal and Winnie's Wish! 
 
I still can't believe Greg said we could drive 8 hours to get a kitty! And Chrystal drove many hours to meet us nearly half way! 
 
Here's the first picture I ever took of my baby
 
Leo: Uh.. hey... um, does I needs help or is these gonna be ok kinda peoples? Not sure if I should be freakin' out, but I is.. a little.. sorta. 

 (wow, the difference in the phone camera quality!)

I'm gonna try to put up an update about Leo's health and maybe mine, at a later point but for now:

Happy Gotcha Day Sweet Boy!!!

I loves you!!!
 
 
Does this count as his first Sunday Selfie? :) 
 
For fun, here's a link to my first blog post talking about the trip home with him if you are interested: 
EDIT: whoops, that's the second post! here's the first: 
 
~~~~~~~~
 

 

14 comments:

Savannah’s Paw Tracks said...

Sweet Leo! Happy Gotcha Day

Marcia said...

Happy Gotcha Day, handsome Mister Leo! So glad you got to come live with your mom!

Adorapurr said...

Happy GotchaVersary to Leo and his pawrents.

pilch92 said...

Happy Gotcha Day sweet Leo!! XO

M Dawson said...

Happy Gotcher Day Leo. I am betting you like your forever home a lot more now.

catladymac said...

happy Gotcha Day Leo ! You sure landed in a good place ! Purrs !

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Wishing you a purrfect day!!!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Gotcha Day Leo, that was meant to be!!!

meowmeowmans said...

Happy Gotcha Day, sweet Leo!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Leo!

Fur Everywhere said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Leo! I can't believe it's been 12 years already, either. Here's to many more wonderful years with your loving humans and fursibs! <3

The J-Cats said...

Belated Gotcha Day greetings, Leo.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We are sorry we missed yer 12th Gotcha Day, Leo! Hope ya had a great one and many more...

TimberLove said...

Happy gotcha day kit-cat!

Timber