Sunday, October 16, 2022

Caturday Art on Sunday

 I suppose you could count this as Sunday Selfie as well as Caturday Art. Maybe? Either way I decided to play with the dangle picture of Leo from Tuesday. 
I used Lunapic to make the art. 
 
 
The first is Dreaming
 
 
 
Ink Portrait
 
 
 
Nouveau
 
 
 
Photo Spread
 
 
 
Quirky
 
 
 
 Thermal
 
 
 
Vangogh

 
 
And the original: 

 
Thank you all for putting up with our long absences, we really appreciate every one of you! We are going to try to blog more often. Tuesday was an experiment to see if I could blog from my phone. Not so much.. If I were doing one picture and on set/paragraph of text, maybe. But as it is, I can't move the pictures where I want and add words where I want, it just all goes where it wants. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.. 


PS. Fall is here, we will be having a Winnie's Wish Auction coming up.

14 comments:

The J-Cats said...

These are all wonderful. LunaPic does have some great filters. doesn't it?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

All of the art is lovely.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

My, oh my, that is a heap of beautiful art you have there from an awesome original. For us, the ink portraite is best. But it is a close run thing, for sure! 💙
Purrs
ERin

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Love that pose! All the art is good but our fave is Quirky.

BellaDharma an BellaSita Mum said...

Mee-yow Miss Andrea iss lovelee to heer from you aain!
Leo yore lookin furry hansum inn yore Selfie.....
Miss Andrea wee like Nouveau art best.
Take care of yoreselvess an wee hope to see you back online soon.
***purrss*** BellaDharma an (((hugss))) BellaSita Mum

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Such arty pics. Such a cat.

The Island Cats said...

I love all of these pics! ~Ernie

M Dawson said...

These all look totally amazing to me. Wow!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Nice to see you Leo and your art is fabulous!

pilch92 said...

I love them all- especially Dreaming, Thermal and Van Gogh. XO

meowmeowmans said...

We love them all, but Van Gogh was our fave. Nice pose! :)

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Ameowzing effects, though our fav is Thermal!

CCL Wendy said...

Wow, such a plethera of artwork from one little selfie, Leo! I must say you look very handsome and quite relaxed. I was amazed ar the Photo Spread cuz I've never seen an effect like that before. But Quirky was my fave. Just love the warm tones.

Katie Isabella said...

I'da been here if I had know you blogged. I just got lucky coming over...I was subscribed, surely.