Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Happy Tuesday

 You all don't even know how happy today's picture makes me! Seriously folks, my heart sings seeing this! 
Leo: Mom's gushing again..
Glitter: I know.. quick, give me a lick and we'll see if she melts into a puddle of goo!
Leo: Yeah, I'm gonna pass on that, but I'm gonna stay here, so.. win win, right?
Glitter: Cool. But I'm gonna purr now and see if I can make her cry, ok?
Leo: Deal. 


I just know they are mocking me.. but I don't care! My kitties NEVER snuggle up together. I mean it's so rare that I about flip the heck out whenever it does happen! And I have to be careful not to squeeee so they don't run! 
You see, it was always my dream to one day see a pile of gray kitties curled up together. Star, who was our kitty when Leo arrived, absolutely noped outta that ever happening with her! Shoot, we were glad when they were in the same room! Then the girls arrived and I thought that they would at least snuggle each other, after all, they were bonded! But nope, once they got comfortable enough to be out where their pictures could be taken, they found separate comfy spots to curl up in and never curled up together. Leo took forever to realize that hey, these were his sisters come back into his life and not want to smack or run from them, so no cuddling with him either. Now they will sleep on the same bed or chair, but never touching. 
Until this picture! I have proof! They do this so rarely that I can count it on one hand, half a hand!
I know it probably won't happen again soon, but I have the picture and I'm gonna look at it all the time and dream! 

~~~~~~~~~~

Today is it! The last day of the Winnie's Wish Holiday Auction!! It ends at midnight EST (or is it daylight savings time... either way, when my clock says midnight, that's it!) So get your bids in before you miss out! 
 


Remember, every bid helps the kitties of Winnie's Wish! I don't know how much Chrystal spends on food for the Wishers, but she told me recently that she spends $240 a month on litter alone! Wow! That's a lot of scooping! So keep on bidding, so we can keep them in litter and food for a good long while! 
Thank you all!! 

Here's an idea of some of the items still up for bids! 
 (click the pictures for direct links to these individual items)









 
 
This is a set of 3 nip filled fish tacos and I've decided to open this one item up to more than one winner. I will make sets for anyone who makes a minimum bid! Time's running out soon, so hurry!


~~~~~~~~
 

12 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Leo and Glitter, you made your mom very happy.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh yea, those snuggle moments are real smile makers!

Sandee said...

Snuggling is a good thing and I'm glad you got a snuggle shot of them. Purrfect and I can see why mom is so happy.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

pilch92 said...

That is so sweet. I would gush too because my cats never do that either. XO

Summer said...

We never snuggled much here either.

Timmy Tomcat said...

That is a great photo. We used to snuggle but as we got older we dont much anymore. Unless it is on top of Dad as soon as he turns the light out

Marvelous Marv said...

Oh WOW! Mom would love to see even 2 of us on the bed at the same time!
We NEVER EVER cuddle!
What a great furpile!
Purrs
Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Barb

meowmeowmans said...

Adorable! Way to make your mom's day, Leo and Glitter! XO

Katie Isabella said...

OH mom said it would be next to impossible for her not to squeee and not to go over and smooch everyone in the fur pile. Glad Leo likes Tuxie Ladycats.

Eastside Cats said...

Celestial Angel and Chuck rarely hung out together, let along snuggle!
We hit the jackpot with Da Boyz; they hang out with each other a LOT!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Kitty snuggles are a joy to see.

Sweet Purrfections said...

I know how you feel. It's rare to find Truffle and Brulee snuggled together since they became adults.