Monday, August 13, 2018

Waiting Game

So, I must have dared the universe last Thursday when I said that I would start blogging more regularly starting then.. Because my internet went down right after that! I finally got my laptop fixed and then no internet, yup, sounds about right for me. It's back up now, but I'm not going to make any claims about posting or anything this time! I hope I learned my lesson.

Because everything has been so wonky, I decided to post this wonky picture. I've had it for quite a while but didn't think it was good enough to post. Greg took it on his cell phone. This is what waits for him every time he gets a shower. Glitter leans against the wall opposite the door to the bathroom. Even though the door is open, she waits there.

I assume from her weird twisted pose that she was giving herself a bath while she waited. Gotta love the side eye she's giving him, coy girl!

Glitter: I'm the designated bathroom life guard. I'm here to make sure you're safe. However my job is only to observe and report, don't expect me to try to save your butt should you drown!


Here's hoping I see you all again tomorrow!

8 comments:

Photo Cache said...

What an honorable task you have undertaken Glitter. In our house, Buster has volunteered to do that.

Emma and Buster

Colehaus Cats said...

Geez, isn't that just the way things seem to go sometimes? We love this wonky photo! Glitter, you're a good guard!

Eastside Cats said...

When Mercury is retrograde, expect electronic problems!
Glitter, it would be a glorious day when I could pet your glorious fur!

Summer said...

I don't blame you for being cautious about what you say from now on, MOL! I'll just say, don't be a stranger!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's very wonky cute! We lost our internet on Thursday too when lightening hit our house so we're on cellular still.

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Glitter, you're brilliant. Every bathroom should have a lifeguard for shower purposes! - Tom x

pilch92 said...

Awww..that is so sweet.

Katie Isabella said...

I got tickled at being a life guard. I used to be mom's but I quit.