Friday, July 1, 2016

Friday Flicks with Glitter and Mr. B'loon

As promised, videos of Glitter and Mr. B'loon! She's just so silly!
I will warn you right now, turn off your sounds unless you want to hear random bits of Star Trek.. I don't know why I didn't think to mute the TV.
These are all really short, I think my phone only takes 30 seconds at a time max and I don't think any of these are the max. But they are maximum cute!
 

 
 
 
If you noticed in the first one that she batted it just out of reach, well, here she is putting her flirt on, trying to get daddy to bring it closer. Think it'll work?
 


It worked!



Getting smart, she's taking it higher!



And Finally, she has it where she wants it, way up top in her secret lair!



We hope you've enjoyed the adventures of Glitter and her Mr. B'loon! I know she did! We hope you all have an exciting, wonderful weekend!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will be adding HAVE ADDED lots of new, cool items to the Winnie's Wish Insta-Auction today! (I'll update here when they've been posted!) UPDATED

https://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/


While you're checking out the new stuff, don't forget to check on the one's that will be finishing up this week! Don't lose your favorite by forgetting to outbid!

Remember, every bid helps the kitties of Winnie's Wish!  (So don't forget to share the auction too!)

Thank you!

6 comments:

Summer said...

Glitter has just had too much fun with that balloon!

Eastside Cats said...

Rats, I cannot get the videos to work...I'll try again when I'm home.

Mr Puddy said...

Bravo Glitter !
You hit da jackpot...MOL

Have a great weekend
xox

PS : From now on.. Please visit me @ My new blog address : http://mrpuddy9.blogspot.com 

Thank you

Katie Isabella said...

Glitter...you are amazing! And tell your mommy that my entire human family are die hard Star Trek fans!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hey, of course it worked! A girl knows how to wrap daddy around her little paw.

pilch92 said...

Glitter is such a cutie!