Thursday, May 10, 2012

Evening Whiffies

How many doctors does it take to diagnose a back problem? My magic number is 4! Apparently I have a disk dessication (probably not spelled right but I'm too tired to look it up). And it can take up to 10 weeks to go away, even if we do nothing, but since no one wants to be in that much pain, this wonderful fourth doctor gave me more of the drugs I don't like and another one that I probably also wont like. But maybe I wont be so wonky in the brain. Maybe...

Anyway, I do appreciate all the prayers purrs and good thoughts! And the patience with my hit and miss posting and reading and commenting on your blogs. I'm trying to catch up little by little but the meds make me fall asleep and sometimes my laptop even slides right off my lap. But I love you all and I will be around!

So kitties! The weather finally turned nice and the kitties were enjoying some early evening whiffies the other day.

Leo
I likes ta lay by the door, then I can watch the birdies who get real close! One day I will magically poke my paw through the screen and grab me a snackie!



 Star
I love the outdoor scents, but when the barbarian sits by the door his stink comes in and irritates my sensitive, perfect little nose.

14 comments:

Sparkle said...

My human is rather puzzled right now... there is a nice open window in the office right this very second with a cool evening breeze... and none of us care to join her!

What can I say? The view is lousy.

Fuzzy Tales said...

Four doctors, huh? We suppose that's better than 5 or 6 or more!

Continued purrs and purrayers to you, for your recovery.

Katie Isabella said...

Hi all of you. Greetings and purrs! I had the experience of an introoder at MY door last night! He was black, long haired and booteefuls but I hated him on sight.

Random Felines said...

Star - you are just going to have to find an open window away from the barbarian..... :)

our grandma has back problems too so we understand...amazing that it takes that much work to figure it out.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We will purr louder so your back gets better.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

I hope you feel real better, real soon. purrs

LP said...

We hope 4 is the magic number and you start feeling better very soon!
Star, we understand your sensitive nose - we have a few sensitive noses around here too :p

the critters in The Cottage xo

Cat said...

Ten weeks?!?!? Yikes that is bad news, lets hope that is the outside estimate and you are feeling better much sooner!!!!

Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

Star I know what you mean. I think Callie has very stinky furs!

Sassy

Kitty McCormack said...

We wish we could magically put our paws out the glass to catch the birdies too!

Nishiko and Xanthe xxx

Cathy Keisha said...

I cannot believe what was waiting for me outside MY window yesterday. I'll have to post about it.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Dont you wish it was like the old Star Trek series where they took a small device and ran it over you and diagnosed you immediately?
It's a shame it takes so much to find out what is wrong. But we hope you feel better soon.
Hi Star!
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Quill and Greyson said...

Hope you feel better! Thank you so much for your kind words on Fin's passing. :-)

Meg

Gigi said...

Couldn't you, you know, send Leo on a little "trip" somewhere for a couple of weeks? Has he seen Niagara Falls?