Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Almost Wordless Wednesday With Cashmere



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We've been absent again, but with a good, no, not "good", with a yucky reason! Kidney stones. I was in the hospital with them over the weekend, not fun! I'm better in that respect, however typing on the laptop is problematic because of the placement of a badly failed IV spot. It's a painful lump that hits exactly on the corner of the laptop as I type! Holy smokes, it is not fun! So I will try to post more, but the words will be limited. Though this is way too much for a 'wordless' Wednesday post!
I want to thank Chrystal for putting the word out that I was in the hospital and thank all of you for kind words and thoughts and prayers! Love you all!

~~~~~~~~~~

14 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

PLEASE feel better right now. I am so sorry you went and are going through this.

The Island Cats said...

Poor you. We hope you're feeling better soon.

Random Felines said...

just ouch....purrs you are feeling much better very soon

World of Animals, Inc. said...

We all here at the office wish that you feel much better as soon as possible. That pretty kitty will always cheer your day up. Thanks for sharing the photos and we hope to see your posts soon after you relax and get better. Have a wonderful rest of your week.
World of Animals

Brian's Home Blog said...

Dang, I'm so sorry you got stoned! You sure look pretty Cashmere!

Eastside Cats said...

Good grief! Here's to a quick recovery!

pilch92 said...

I hope you feel better soon.

catladymac said...

Purrayers for a quick recovery .

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Our purrs to you about recovering from the rocks in your tummy and the hurties on your paw...

Summer said...

Ugh, kidney stones! I hope you feel better soon. I'm sending healing purrs.

M Dawson said...

That does not sound fun.

and

I see a lot of cute and fun Wordless posts in your future!!!

Lone Star Cats said...

Ouch!

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

We're sending purrs for a full recovery.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Hope you continue to improve and feel better and better each day. Prayers!