Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Independence Day!!

Happy Fourth of July! Happy Independence Day! I hope all of our American friends celebrate safely and that all the furrys are safe from the boom booms!

Leo: I'm a Yankee Doodle Kitty...

If you recognize the picture of Leo here, it's because we've used it before!
I'm still working on my laptop and still don't have access to all of my pictures. But soon! The news is good, the new part worked and it's running. But now I have to put the whole thing back together. Which involves about a gazillion teeny tiny screws, so yeah, fun.. I did manage to test it without putting it together fully, but now I have to go back and reassemble. Gotta get motivated for that, MOL! Soon!

Happy day to everyone!!

16 comments:

Summer said...

Happy 4th!

Unknown said...

Happy Fourth! :)

The Island Cats said...

Wishing you all a very happy and safe 4th of July!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Happy Independence Day sweeties!

Katie Isabella said...

Happy 4th all of you and Leo...anytime is a good time to see you I am going to use one of me I have used before.

meowmeowmans said...

Happy Independence Day, sweet friends! Let freedom ring!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I always recycle old photos! It's great seeing them again! Wishing you all a happy, safe and quiet 4th! catchatwithcarenandcody

Cathy Keisha said...

Happy 4th!

pilch92 said...

HAppy 4th!

Harbvey Button said...

Happy with a Leo picture. He. Is. CUTE!!!!!

World of Animals, Inc said...

Hope you had a wonderful holiday! Leo looks so adorable, such a great photo. Hope the fireworks were not too frightening for him. Thanks for the share, keep up the posts.
World of Animals

Eastside Cats said...

It was loud, noisy, hot and humid...yeah!

Noodle Cat said...

Hope you survived all the booming and banging.
Have a wonderful Sunday...

Noodle and crew

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Good flag-waving!

World of Animals, Inc. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colehaus Cats said...

We hope you had a good 4th and not too many boomie loud things made it a scary day.

Thank you, also, for your kinds words over our loss of sweet Sunny. We very much appreciate them, take comfort with them, and know that Sunny's spirit does as well.