Saturday, April 28, 2018

Caturday Art

I decided to use a baby Leo picture for today's Caturday Art! I just love his baby pictures, and credit for them goes to Chrystal of Daily Dose and I truly thank her, not only for giving me my special boy, but for letting me use her pictures of his time at the Winnie's Wish Rescue!
I used lunapic for all of my pictures today. I usually use a mix of that and gimp, but it's late in the day already, so I simplified. :)


The first one is called Dreaming


This is Flame


Beauty, I know it's fairly pink but it's so pretty that I have to use it!


This is Cartoon. Now, I prefer the cartoonify on gimp rather than this one, but it works.
 
 
 
This one cracks me the heck up! It's called Kaleidoscope. it's all fuzz and feets! And with all his extra toes, it's Fuzz and FEETS! hee hee!


This is Scribble


And finally, the original picture. If I'd gotten my hands on him when he was this small, he'd have been kissed to death! :D




 
 

14 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

They are all lovely. Beauty and Flame are my favourites. Kaleidoscope made me smile. He looks like a fuzz ball!

pilch92 said...

I love them all, but the first is my favorite.

Noodle Cat said...

The kaleidoscope one makes it look like someone made a rug with you!!!!
Have a wonderful weekend...

Noodle and crew

The Island Cats said...

Those are all cool effects. We think we like the first one best...but it’s hard to choose.

Cathy Keisha said...

Whoa! That flame effect i super cool! He was and still is a cutie.

Summer said...

What a cute photo of Leo as a kitten - and what cool art! That Kaleidoscope was crazy, though!

Smudge said...

Though all cool my fave has to be the kaleidoscope one for sure. Nice art all around.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are all adorable sweet Leo!

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

What a sweetie!

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

World of Animals, Inc said...

Amazing photos! That kitten is so sweet and adorable,looks like you guys had a nice Caturday. hanks for the share.
World of Animals

Eastside Cats said...

Squee!!!!!
Baby Leo!
*thud*
(that'a the sound of me fainting from the cute!)

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

We like them all, baby Leo Lunapic is a great editor😸Pawkisses for a Happy Day🐾😚😻

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Oh how pretty! They're all so nice, it's hard to pick a favourite, but I think... I think that maybe my favourite is "Scribble." purrs

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Those are all great, but the kaleidoscope one is the amazingest!