Monday, November 20, 2017

Mancat Monday

Leo: I gets my scritches where I wants ta get my scritches. Making Mommy jealous is just a bonus! Makes her appreciate me more, right? heh heh


Yes, that's my boy, the traitor, getting some lovin' from daddy instead of from me, the one who adores him. sigh..
He doesn't stay there though, he doesn't sleep on daddy, only on me, so there's that! I really do think he does it to make me jealous. Works too! Little brat boy!
I'll have him in the end though, because he does love me best!! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you are all considering joining in on the Holiday Package Party for Winnie's Wish! Send a package of love and care to the Wishers and Chrystal!

http://celestialkitties.blogspot.com/2017/11/big-holiday-idea.html

Read about it by clicking the above picture if you don't already know what we're talking about!

7 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Leo...my lovins don't count over there, so you can come get some shnuggles wif me.

Lone Star Cats said...

MOL!

Summer said...

I enjoy my human's boyfriend, but my priority is my human.

pilch92 said...

Such a cute kitty.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Scritches are great no matter who gives them!

Anonymous said...

Leo I have my Mommy wrapped around my paw!
She gives me skkritches and cuddles and pets, whenever I want when she is home.
Purrs
Marv

Timmy Tomcat said...

We sure know how to keep them loving us right Leo, MOL
PS we are joining in the package pawty
Timmy