Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Looking Up

If you sit in a recliner at my house, and you lean back, and just happen to look up. Chances are good that you'll see something like this:

Glitter: Oh, hello. Don't worry, you don't have dandruff. I checked for you. You're welcome.
 
 

Glitter: See that step perch over your head. The minute you forget I'm here and look away, I'm going to jump down onto it just as loudly as I can. I want to see you jump. And then after that, I'm landing right on that chair. So.. I'd watch my face if I were you. hee hee
 
 
Bet you think that if you see it coming, that it won't startle you. You'd be wrong. Trust me..
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I sure hope you saw the announcement for the big Holiday Package Party to help out Winnie's Wish! If you didn't, click the picture!
 
http://celestialkitties.blogspot.com/2017/11/big-holiday-idea.html
 
And please, share if you can!

11 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

I would love seeing a kitty gargoyle! That sight of a hovering cat face cracks mom up every time.BUT not the jump downs!

The Island Cats said...

We hope Glitter doesn't jump down on top of you!

pilch92 said...

That is too funny :)

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Those sound like serious shenanigans, Glitter!

Purrs,
The Chans

Brian's Home Blog said...

MOL! I knew there might be a jump involved!

Eastside Cats said...

Glitter, why do you pester your humans like that?

Summer said...

Glitter, I bet you enjoy giving the humans a start!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

HELLO..... UP........ THER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♥♥♥♥♥☺☺

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

TBT doesnt lay on the floor often, but when he does he sees something like that.

Anonymous said...

Bwa! Haa!! Haaa!!! Not only did you make me laugh...you made my Mommy laugh! It reminded her of living in Modway and looking up to....KOZMO!!!
Purrs
Marv

Noodle Cat said...

Just too cute!
Have a super Sunday...

Noodle and crew