Monday, August 14, 2017

Toy Tuesday

We got a new toy recently. It's Da Bee from the makers of Da Bird! (not an endorsement, just one of our favorites!) It's safe to say it's been a hit! All the kitties love it and even try to get it out of its hiding spot when it's been put away! There will be more pictures to come, but today I wanted to share a quick video I took of Glitter with it. She's a lazy player, but it's still cute!



I know it's kind of dark; the flash doesn't work with video. At least not that I can figure out. So I'm also sharing a couple of pictures taken in the same play session.


Glitter: Hey, that's mine! Come here, Bee!
 
 

Glitter: Argh, just out of my.. ugh... reach.. Come back Bee!



Well, she tries!

13 comments:

Summer said...

OMC, I want that bee! Maybe my human will give me one for her boyfriend's birthday.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That looks to Bee lots of fun!!!

Ramblingon said...

I LOVE that bee! And you!!

Eastside Cats said...

Wow, motion pictures! Ready, set...action!

Random Felines said...

don't strain yourself honey :)

Photo Cache said...

Looks like fun toy indeed.

Emma and Buster

pilch92 said...

Cute video and photos. That looks like fun.

The Island Cats said...

We love Da Bird...we bet we would love Da Bee too!

Lone Star Cats said...

Looks like a fun toy!

Anonymous said...

Oh! My! Goodness!
What a wonderful thing!!! I will have to ask my Mommy is I can get a da bee or a da bird!!!
Many Purrs
Marvelous

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Whatever you love, that is great!

Timmy Tomcat said...

We love our flying toys and Buddy our Elder is our resident wild child right behind Einstein who is just Insane Hee Hee
Timmy

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

well that is adorable!