Thursday, March 20, 2014

Watchman Leo

Here's Leo

I'm keepin' a close eye on my sisfur, I mean, on that mean ol' Princess Hissyface! I gotta make sure no one accidentally locks her in that little room again! And not just because I like to sleep in the sink up there.. She really didn't like it and I didn't like that she didn't like it. She does seem to be feelin' better though. She even chased me again!
Oh, and we're learning to time share my pink beddy on the top of the cabinet, so that's good! But I'm still gonna keep an eye on her 'cause.. ya never know. Don't tell anyone, but I do kinda like her. A little. Most of the time.


Star is doing better. No more problems, though she did sleep a lot yesterday. But since I'm sure she didn't sleep a wink when she was locked in the bathroom, I think that's pretty understandable.
Leo watched her carefully when she got home but kept a respectful distance. He meowed at her once and is silent again. Things are returning to normal in our little corner of the world.

Thank you, everyone for purrs prayers and advice! You all rock, you know that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chrystal at Daily Dose is hoping to have her computer back by Friday! (I don't know if I could survive losing mine that long!) So hopefully will begin blogging again on Monday! Cross your fingers with us that she gets all of her pictures and programs back!

Don't forget, the Winnie's Wish rescue cathouse is over full! She is desperate for adoptions! (But only to good homes of course) Will you please do what you can to get the word out on the wonderful kitties there? You can find the adoptable kitties on her sidebar, click a picture to learn more about each kitty!

There are many ways to help, even if you can't adopt a kitty yourself. You can see which kitty would fit in with your friends and families and try to match make them! You can click on the Wish List banner on her site and send much needed items. You can click on her donate button to send always needed money. You can choose to donate to the Winnie's Wish donate button on my site and get a set of toys from any of our FUNdraiser campaigns! (located on my sidebar, don't forget to email me which set you want!) Oh, and one more thing: You can adopt! :)

If you want to talk to Chrystal about a kitty, you can email me and I'll make sure she gets the message! anniclan AT aol DOT com

Thank you!

14 comments:

rainbow said...

Well done, Leo - you are being a very kind brofur. We continue to send strong healing purrs to Star.
Purrs ... Rainbow

Hannah and Lucy said...

We think Leo is getting quite fond of Star but is too macho to want to show it!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is some serious watching Leo!!!

CatInTheFridge said...

You are looking like a serious guard there. I wouldn't mess with you. - Crepes.

Random Felines said...

good job Leo...sometimes those sisfurs need supervision - don't worry we won't tell :)

thanks for the update on the computer

Sparkle said...

I'm glad to hear that Star is feeling better!

Lily said...

Leo, ypu are such a good brofur! We are glad Star is doing better!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

purrs to both Leo and Star.. :) glad to hear she is feeling better.

Life with Ragdolls said...

Glad Star is doing better! Happy Spring!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Yeah, we all get locked away in separate rooms sometimes when TBT cant ID samples before a vet visit). We all hate it!

BeadedTail said...

We don't like closed doors either! We're glad Star is better and that Leo is keeping such a close eye on her! We're sending purrs too!

Gigi said...

Oh Sweet StarGirl, Thank goodness you are all perky again. I guess it *is* sort of nice Leo was all "concerned" about you. Perhaps you are having a civilizing influence on the Barbarian. XOXOXO

Unknown said...

Leo! Yous ROCKS!
And Star! Keeps up the hissing, it is never good to lets the guys knows that wes likes them!
Kisses
Nellie

noodlecat said...

Oh Leo, you are such a great brother...We are so glad Star is doing better!

Happy Noodle dance