Friday, March 28, 2014

Hot Crossed Star

Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by for Leo's Gotcha day celebration! It's so hard to believe it's been three years, and yet it's hard to believe it hasn't been much longer, know what I mean?

In case you are feeling sorry for Star because Leo is my heart kitty, you should know that she has always been and always will be my little baby girl. There is nothing sweeter than when she curls up on my chest and lays her tiny head on my shoulder and purrs until she snores. I love her dearly, even if she can be a little wench to me and Leo and everyone else. I wouldn't give her up for anything.

Today is about her being cute. I adore it when she sits with her paws crossed! Sitting with her paws crossed on the cabinet beddy is beyond cute!

Is that barbarian's day over yet? Is it safe?
 
 

Where is he anyway? I'm not coming down if he wants up here.
 
 

Oh there he is, lasers on full! hee hee



Hope you all have a great weekend, free of laser burns! MOL

17 comments:

Hannah and Lucy said...

If Leo is going to be naughty you could always bop him on the nose Star - it might not make him stop but it will make you feel better.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Sparkle said...

I have to send my apologies to Leo - my human was sick with some stomach bug all week and I barely got to visit anybody! This is actually quite rare for her to be THAT sick!

Katie Isabella said...

Leo, I went to your Gotcha day just now. Star, sending smoochies to you too baby girl.

Eastside Cats said...

Our little Angel crosses her paws all of the time too, and I find it as adorable as you do with Star! Lucky for me, Angel doesn't seem to mind kisses to her paws, because I can't resist!

Fuzzy Tales said...

We know you love Star dearly. :-)

Annie used to lie with paws crossed too, something our human loved to see. Sometimes Derry will do it, but not Nicki.

Happy Friday!

John Bellen said...

I don't feel sorry for Star. She knows she's the queen, and won't take pity from anyone.

Marilia said...

Have a nice Friday!!!

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Definitely a royal squee!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

not to worry star...you have a gotcha day too, and it WILL be THE social event of the year.....hugs from dai$y =^..*=

hope everee one enjoyz de week oh end N heerz ta platez oh perch ♥

Photo Cache said...

happy belated gotcha day Leo. sorry we missed all the fun. any nip left?

emma and buster

Cats Herd You said...

The crossed paws look really elegant, Star!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

TBT here: There is always a favorite. But to keep peace, I won't say which of mine.

Fozziemum said...

Too adorable...love the I am in a meeting and can't talk legs crossed...we wish Leo a belated birthday as we are behind again! So happy birthday Leo :) hugs and loves Fozziemum xxx

Debra Taylor said...

I know what you mean by the curling up and purring routine being so wonderful! But only one out of 5 indoor cats will do that with me. It's always on their terms!

For those reading this, check out my cat blog archives for archived stories about the cat abandoned/feral colony I manage.
http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

Marty the Manx said...

Great laser eyes Star! And good Stink eye too in your first pic!
Marty

Unknown said...

Oh Nos!!!
Mes missed Leo's gottcha day!!!
Mes will sings for him now then!
*•.¸¸♪♫•Happy Gottcha Day to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•¸¸.•*
¨*•♫♪ Happy Gottcha Day to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Gottcha Day Dear Leo!!!!! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Gottcha Day to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪♫•
Kisses
Nellie

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Star is furry cute indeed !

XOXO