My favorite swain, Spitty, gave me an award. Me, not us, not the barbarian and me. Just me and me alone! It's so nice to not have to share something.. Thank you so very much, darling Spitty.
The award is the My Favorite Things award.
For this award, I get to list six favorite things and then pass it on. So here are my six favorite things.
1. My black butterfly. I have two actually, but I know which one is the original. I've lost both of them at the moment.. so it's about time to send Daddy on a search. I have the pawrents trained to find my butterflies when they go missing, heh heh heh
2. Cheese! I love cheese, all kinds of cheese! This is string cheese in the picture, but I like all kinds! If it's cheese, I better get a taste!
3. My daddy! There is no one else in the whole world who can pet me like my daddy does. He's the best! He spoils me and I let him.
4. Wet hair! It's almost better than catnip! Mom's is wonderful, but as you can see in the following pictures, The Loud One, mom's niece (twin 1) who lived here, has THE best hair for rolling in and scratching at! I'll even claw her hair when it's dry!
5. Appetizers! The white meat chicken one is my absolute favorite favorite! But I do like the other flavors too. But once I catch sight of that little package in mom's hands... I go nuts! I meow and try to get up on the table where she's opening it! Mmmm good stuff!
I know what you're thinking. I didn't put down Spitty in my list of favorite things. Was this unspeakable error a mere oversight? Of course not! Spitty dear is NOT a thing! He's the King! Ruler of California and Prince of Kilmamaa! And quite frankly, the hottest Lothario on the interwebs..
Spitty dear, if you don't have another female on your paw tonight, perhaps you can come over and I'll share a few of my favorite things with you? Purrrrr
Oh yes, I must pass this on! I'm giving this award to the following:
We have to give this to one of our favorite blogs, I'm sure it will come as no shock to you who it is..
I know they don't post awards, but if you could all stop over and say hi, and look at the kitties waiting for homes, we'd appreciate it so much! We haven't been able to post a comment there in ages and it's quite frustrating.. So if you could post one, make them feel appreciated, we would love it! And if you know someone who needs a great kitty, please tell them! All the kitties up for adoption are on the sidebar.