Saturday, June 8, 2019

Caturday Art

This week I decided to use Leo's mancat Monday picture, even though it's a weirdly lit, dark, funky picture. A lot of the artsie things didn't work on it in lunapic but I found a few that look ok.


The first one here is Scribble, I think it came out the best.


Fairy


Picasso, didn't realize how similar it was to Fairy until I put both next to each other in this post..

HAD to do Groovy Rainbow again since I loved it last week! Weird but cool


And the original



https://www.athenacatgoddess.com/


11 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are sure dangle fancy Leo!

Catscue Cat Mom said...

Oooo, I like all of the art today - very cool Leo!

pilch92 said...

Very pretty, especially the fairy effect.

Smudge said...

They're all wonderful, but dad is a big fan of the pencil sketchy types of effects. That and the black and white stuff. Great artwork!

Katie Isabella said...

I love the Fairy and Scribble.

Summer said...

I think they are all really interesting effects!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

The fairy pic was sure SOMETHING!

Timmy Tomcat said...

We like Leo in the Scribble the best too. The others are fun but that one looks like real art

Cathy Keisha said...

Scribbled Leo IS the best!

World of Animals, Inc said...

Thanks for sharing the wonderful artwork. The Groovy Rainbow one is just really great. Bringing us back to the disco era. LOL. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals

Fr. Tom Fish said...

Wow - I don't know which I like best. Maybe scribble? The housekeeper liked the flowy one.
We're always up for playing around with photos and seeing what they look like. - Tom x