Tuesday, August 21, 2018

The Princess and the Pillow

Glitter is a bit of a princess. She looks down from on high (on her cat tree perch) onto the rest of us lower class creatures. At snack time she doesn't pace back and forth meowing for her treat, she sits in her spot and waits for someone to serve her. She takes what she thinks of as the best nap spots as her due and if a better one pops up, she takes that one too.

The self heating nap mat is considered prime real estate whether it's on the chair (at night) or the bed (during the day). During the day it sits next to some pillows. So which is better? Pillows or nap mat? That can change from day to day and depending on the material of the pillow case.

Apparently cotton knit (which I was giving a test and didn't care for) is hot property.

I know I appear to be asleep, but I'm contemplating.



I just know there is something amiss... I mean, I like this pillow, but still...
 
 

ah ha! Now I know! There is a wrinkle in the sheet under the pillow. Not as annoying as a pea, but still, it disturbs my naptime. Fix it, servant.


Of course, your highness. Immediately, your highness. Your comfort is everything, your highness!


By the way, please notice her gray lipstick in the last picture. Honest to gosh, it's so cute! And it defines her smile, so sweet. I have pointed out Cashmere's before; hers does not follow her lips but makes a sort of circle in the front and it looks like she's pursing her lips for a kiss. I think both of them are adorable!

I don't remember noticing this on any other tabby cats I've had in the past. Does anyone have a tabby with markings like these?

7 comments:

Summer said...

I love how regal Glitter is.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such a pretty girl! Sister Zoe has some lipstick too.

Katie Isabella said...

look at that! I never noticed before and that is totally adorable!

The Island Cats said...

Glitter was meant to be served. :)

pilch92 said...

Glitter is a beauty. My tabbies do not have lipstick, that is so pretty.

Eastside Cats said...

Glitter is keeping it cat-real!

World of Animals, Inc. said...

We must all bow down to the one and only Princess Glitter. We find it great that she sits in her one spot for her treats to be given to her. Such royalty. Thanks for sharing the amazing photos. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals