Thursday, August 9, 2018

Thankful Thursday!

Oh boy do we have a BIG Thankful today!! It's been SO long since our laptop has been down and I haven't had access to my kitty pictures or the way to download from my camera; it's really been driving me nuts! But finally! FINALLY! it's all fixed and put back together! Yay!!!!


I've missed my kitty stickers too. It's not as much fun looking at a plain black laptop as it is my shiny red one with all the kitty window clings on it! Not to mention all of my programs!

We're getting organized, and will be blogging kitties again, hopefully starting tomorrow! Whew, it's good to be back! We've missed you all!!!!!!

So thankful to be back up and running and that there were no parts left over! :D



Thankful Thursday Blog Hop
 
 

10 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hooray, that's really great news, it's tough to be techieless these days, especially for bloggers! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Katie Isabella said...

WE have missed you, me and Katie.

xx
Katie's mom

Peaches and Paprika said...

We love your cat puzzle! So sorry u were "tech less" but welcome back!

The Island Cats said...

Yay! We're glad you're back!

Eastside Cats said...

The frustration over non-working electronics is so hard to quantify, but it's a real pain-in-the-asterisk! Example: a cord from my phone to my computer wasn't working right, so photos weren't loading at all, and I just about lost my mind! When I figured out that it was the cord, and swapped it out...everything was normal. But, for some stoopey reason, I didn't throw away the 'bad' cord, and a week later, I was in the same boat again. The Hubby asked me which cord I was using, which made me realize what I'd done to myself, and the 'bad' cord went into the recycle bin that moment. Grrr....

World of Animals, Inc. said...

We are thankful that you are back in business. Great photo of all those cute kitty stickers. We can't wait to see you posting kitties again. Great to hear the good news. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
World of Animals

Summer said...

We've missed you!

pilch92 said...

Glad you are back in business.

Lone Star Cats said...

Luv da decorayshuns!

Photo Cache said...

So glad you have your computer problem solved. Now we can get to visit you again!

Emma and Buster