Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Two for Tuesday

Ok, this is not the kind of "two" you're probably used to seeing on Two for Tuesday posts. Because you are not going to see two cats! What you are going to see is Glitter using two of something!


Glitter: This is my chair. And.. so is this other one! Yup. That's my two for Tuesday.. Two Chairs! 



See, she's sitting on the arm one one chair, leaning across the work bag between them and h as her paw on the other chair! She effectively claimed them both!

~~~~~~~~~

The picture could be better, but my photo editing tools are on my laptop and I'm still (sigh) using my nieces (that she borrowed from Greg).
Good news, I got the wifi card in my computer and it goes on line! Bad news, I did something to the graphics or video and the picture keeps going on and off... Fun. So it obviously needs more work.
But last week we were on vacation! We split it between a little bit of fun and a little bit of work and I tell ya, we need another week to recover from that one!
Anyway, a little more time before we're back to running fully here. Fingers crossed that it's soon!

8 comments:

Summer said...

Two chairs at once is a good trick!

Katie Isabella said...

Glitter, you are sooooo cat-like! (I know...duh! Katie Mommy!) But you are an example of Catdom! Claim and get it ALL.

The Island Cats said...

We say...whatever makes you comfortable, Glitter.

pilch92 said...

That is very clever Glitter.

Eastside Cats said...

Glitter: "Mine! All mine!"

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Glitter, like they always say. Two is better than one. We love how comfortable you look in the photo. Hope your mom gets everything back in order for when she takes photos. Those computers can be a real pain sometimes. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
World of Animals

Brian's Home Blog said...

You’ve sure got them covered sweet Glitter!

Gigi said...

All the chairs belong to you, my pretty!