Thursday, September 28, 2017

Thankful Thursday ~ Mommy's Home!


Leo Here: Mommy's home! And boy are we thankful! She was gone for elebenty hundred days! But she's home now!

Cashmere: So's daddy!

Leo: Yeah well, it's the mommy I'm more worried about. She's my best pillow!

Cashmere: Daddy's MY best pillow!

Leo: Well, you keep him held down and I'll keep Mommy held down. Glitter can float between both (but really, not to my mommy, not when I'm sitting on her.. no one takes my mommy time!) and we'll keep them from ever trying to go away again!

Glitter: We all need to work together to take care of them!

Leo: Holding her down IS taking care of her! If I can just shut up the shouts of 'my drains! my stitches! my bruises!' I mean, sheesh, she keeps disturbing me with that caterwauling! If she didn't want me to lay on her stupid ol' drains she shouldn't be covering them up with the big soft pink blankey! Am I right? You know I am.

Cashmere: Daddy doesn't have any of those problems. So I got the better one to take care of!

Glitter: That's because he's not the one who had surgery, silly, mommy is. Daddy just had to do the waiting thing. Sounds boring..

Leo: hey, I'm not done talking here! Now where was I... Oh yeah, the mommy whining. It's a good thing they sent her back to us with them bottles of pills that make her sleep a lot, she's quiet then!

Glitter: Pain pills you mean, they don't make her sleep, she just sleeps when the pain goes down.

Leo: *mutters* know it all sisters.. Anyway! I like the makes her sleep pills, and she's not nearly so hard to medicate as a certain sister who shall remain nameless (but I'd be even worse if it were me) coughCashmerecough! And I try my hardest to distract the daddy man from doing anything that makes her whine by walking back and forth over her, keeping him from touching her. It's not easy being so cute they can't yell at you! And if somesister would do her job of keeping daddy pinned down better..

Cashmere: Hey!

Leo: Then I wouldn't have to work so hard at my job! Maybe you both need to work on daddy and I'll take care of mommy all by myself.. yeah, that sounds about right! Ok, it's settled! I think we have this covered now!  And thank you, friends, for all your comments and purrs and prayers! I know mommy appreciates them all! Time for naps now, we'll try to let mommy comment and visit when she's feeling better, ok?

Glitter and Cashmere: Bro, we need to talk.. with our paws..

Leo: Sorry, already called nap time! ZZZZZZzzzZZZZ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


13 comments:

sandy l said...

Glad you are home and under the care of such diligent cat nurses!

Katie Isabella said...

Leo, Girls, I am so glad mommy is home at long last to stay and resume her pillow function. You all have been so patient waiting for your pillows to both be there together so all of you can sleep better... and to help mommy heal up.

Mom here: I am truly glad that this long long painful journey is over for you and that now you can heal and then, it will be behind you. It has been a long LONG hard journey and I couldn't be happier that it is over for you. XX

Eastside Cats said...

Here's the thing; you cannot rush the healing process. So a cat or two or three purring on your sore body might have curative powers, as long as they are gentle. Good job, kitties!

Random Felines said...

we are VERY glad your mommy is home and sending lots of healing purrs

Brian's Home Blog said...

That really is the most wonderful news, happy dance!!! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Summer said...

MOL, you three are funny! Anyhow, it is AWESOME that your human is home, and it looks like with your help, she isn't going anywhere!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

guyz....we iz buzzed happee yur mom iz home ....we noe ewe N dad will continmew ta look out for her; we hope herz on de roadz oh healthee N ree coveree soooper quik N her stayz ther ☺☺☺♥♥♥

pilch92 said...

Glad your mom is home.

The Island Cats said...

We're so happy your mom is home. We send her lots of healing purrs. She has some great nurses taking care of her.

Mr Puddy said...

Wonderful news ! Finally mommy is home =^x^=
Healing purrs are on right away. I hope she feels better so soon
=^x^=

Dash Kitten Crew said...

I used to think adventure was the best but, sometimes I realise home is the best place to be EVER.

Welcome home Mum and Dad.

meowmeowmans said...

Such wonderful news! We're so glad Mommy's home again, and that you are all taking such good care of her. :)

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

When Mommy and Daddy are home, it is time to DANCE!