Monday, August 28, 2017

Mancat Monday

I guess this is my fault.. I put my toy making box next to the cat tree. The box that I keep all the bits and parts I use to make kitty toys. The box that I keep the nip in...

Leo: This is mine now. You better just step back, lady.. unless you want to use those thumbs of yours to take the top off the nip jar!
 
 

What chewed feathers? I don't know what you're talking about.. Maybe you keep them too close to the nip jar.. the still closed nip jar! You want to keep the rest of the stuff in my nest intact, you'll be makin' with the jar opening right quick!
 

That's my nip-head!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know a lot of items on the Winnie's Wish Quick Auctions have already been won, but I am adding new ones as fast as I can make them! Check back often! I added some new puffy beds over the weekend and put them up!

https://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/

Remember, all procedes (except postage where indicated) go to Winnie's Wish Rescue, Shelter and Sanctuary! They are over full and could also use some great homes for some wonderful kitties! Please help find those forever families! Thank you!

9 comments:

The Island Cats said...

You really are a nip head, Leo!

Eastside Cats said...

Leo, you've staked your claim fair and square!

Summer said...

Finders keepers, right, Leo?

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

That looks like the perfect place to hang out.

When the Cat is Away said...

We were a bit confused who is "I" in the first paragraph. Kind of sounded like from a human's point of view, but ALL boxes, especially thos with toys and catnips, belong to cats. What's so difficult about that rule?

pilch92 said...

Good takeover Leo.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

If I fits, I sits! When will the Moms ever learn?

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

It's a TRAVESTY!!! How could anyone ... but ESPECIALLY a MOM ... say NO to that face?!?! #yourefired ;)

Brian's Home Blog said...

Ya done good Leo, hold on tight!