Monday, November 14, 2016

Mancat Monday

Leo: I got my lasers set on stunning, just in case any ladycats are out there, especially a certain mustachioed ladycat, merow!



Have I just missed it, or did blogger just add the emoji thingie? Love the kitty ones! 😻

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a few more things to add to the Winnie's Wish Insta-Auction. I think I will stop taking bids at the end of the month and close the auction at least until next year. There are some Christmas items. There are some things that would make great gifts, for your friends, your kitties, or even for you! Please do check them out! .

https://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/

Every bid helps the kitties of Winnie's Wish! So bid early and bid often! 😸

Winnie's Wish is also in great need of adoptions! Please share the kitties and ask your friends to share them! Someone out there knows the perfect wonderful home for a kitty or two!
Donations and Wish List items are also greatly appreciated, you'll find links to both on the Daily Dose site and on the Auction site.

6 comments:

rainbow said...

Wow, Leo - those are some sharp lasers!
Purrs ... Rainbow

Summer said...

Whoa, those lasers are strong today!

Katie Isabella said...

Leo...I saw them all the way over here in TN! You are just the, well....the cats meow! ME-OWWWWWW! Is it warm in here or is it me?

Unknown said...

Nobody can miss those lasers eyes, Leo!!! Definitely sharp and strong in this picture.
Kate

pilch92 said...

I have lots of ladycats that are interested :)

Furries said...

You need to be careful where you point those laser eyes. You may end up with more ladycats than you can handle.