Thursday, October 13, 2016

ThrowBack Thursday - Tocktober

Today's throwback is from October 27, 2011 and was called Tock-tober

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All month, every since I saw people starting to talk about Tock-tober, I have been trying to get a tock-shot or either or both kitties. I got that one blurry one of Star the other day. Leo has been most uncooperative, as I discussed yesterday. It's most frustrating.
Niece 1 got one picture while the big boy was sleeping. She wasn't thinking tocks, she was thinking how silly he looked. Like monorail cat deflated. Still, Tocktober is almost over, so since it's all I have, here it is!

zzz all aboard.. mind your head..zzzzzz

I love how you can just see the tip of his one ear! I don't know about you, but I think my kitties are cute, from any angle!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are lots of exciting things on the Winnie's Wish Auction! Take a moment to check them out!

http://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/

Every bid helps the kitties of Winnie's Wish!

Here's a peek at a few newer items on the auction:








11 comments:

Momma Kat and Her Bear Cat said...

DEFINITELY cute from any angle!

Katie Isabella said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Mommy keeps threatening me with Tockober and she forgets to take the picture!!!

The Island Cats said...

Cute 'tocks!

Eastside Cats said...

Oh dear, Leo...oh dear!

Summer said...

MOL! And thanks for reminding us about Tocktober!

The Swiss Cats said...

Cute fluffy 'tocks ! Purrs

da tabbies o trout towne said...

guys....any tocks shot izza grate shot !!! tocks tober total lee rocks !! ♥♥♥

pilch92 said...

That is a great tock shot.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

I love tocktober

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

MOL! That is one serious 'Tock!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Leo the Flat Cat is rockin' the Tocks!