Friday, October 7, 2016

Flashback Fluffy Friday

Flashback from March 8, 2013. Star was still with us. And I guess Leo's admiration for a certain tuxie, mustachioed girl has been going on for a long time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo loves to roll around on the Royal Footstool and show off his fluffy tummy. I just wish he would let me rub that floof! But no, he's just a tummy tease!
See my fluffies? See how distracted I am?
 
 


I bet someone could pet my tummy and I wouldn't even notice.. heh heh..
 
 

Star wants you to know that she is fluffy too. In fact, she has the softest fur in the world! Oh, and for those who wondered in yesterdays comments, she is a tiny cat. When she was two I mistook her for a half grown kitten. She is barely 6 pounds and petite with it. The biggest thing about Star, in fact, is her attitude!
Yeah, you can say I have all the attitude, but *I* let you rub *MY tummy! So there.
 
 


Look, I got fluffy arms too, don't you want to try petting them? It's not like it's too close to my tummy or anything.. heh heh
 
 


I'll keep it secret! Promise!
 
 


Here's my tummy again! And you can even see the floof between my toes!
And just for you, Katie Isabella, see my teeth? Well, one of them..
 
 


Here's a close up. Hope you like it!


So I took him up on it and pet the tummy...  Boy does he need his claws trimmed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I plan on adding to the Winnie's Wish Insta-Auction! Hopefully today, but if not, then over the weekend for sure. There are still so many wonderful things, I hope you have a peek! And maybe start thinking about holiday gifts?  EDIT: ADDED NEW STUFF! (not reflected in the bottom of this post)

http://winnieswishauction.blogspot.com/

Remember, every bid helps the kitties of Winnie's Wish!

Here's a peek at just a few of the wonderful items up for bids!









EDIT! NEW STUFF ADDED!!

7 comments:

Colehaus Cats said...

That is some mighty tempting floof! Good to see your floof again, angel Star!

Summer said...

It was nice seeing Star again.

The Island Cats said...

So much floof in one post! :)

Katie Isabella said...

OOoooooooh, Leo! You make me feel brand new! That FANG!!! I will see what I can do for YOO!!!

Noodle Cat said...

That's a whole lot of floof!
Have a super weekend...

Noodle and crew

pilch92 said...

Very pretty photos. I love floofy kitties.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

A definitely floofiness between them!