Monday, November 30, 2015

Leo Doesn't Take Excuses!

Hello kitties and peoples! Leo here trying to understand why mommy hasn't posted since Wednesday! Holiday smoliday, paperwork smaperwork, packages smackages! Although my sissies and I ARE enjoying all the extra boxes laying around the place... we still don't much care for her excuses. Nor do we like that she's not helping us visit! She promises it will be better soon, but we have our eyes on her, just in case. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go see why daddy is hauling off all of our excellent new boxes to the post office! Don't they have enough boxes of their own??



I am honestly surprised it's been since Wednesday since I posted! Wow, time flies! But we'll be back to a regular schedule soon!


Speaking of boxes!

If you won a bid in the auction and you HAVEN'T heard from me, please check your spam folder! And please please contact ME at anniclan AT aol DOT com
Thank you!

15 comments:

Random Felines said...

you have weird boxes laying around??? lucky you :)

Eastside Cats said...

It's been a busy few days; I haven't posted myself either. With some extra treats, we may be able to appease the cat gods...!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Dang, excess boxes just doesn't sound right to me!!!

Colehaus Cats said...

We understand completely! Time flies around too fast at this time of year and we don't like it either.

Summer said...

Your boxes are being taken away?! I hate when that happens!

Mr Puddy said...

Meow Meow Mia !
How human can do that to you ! It's Festive season ! Should keep all boxes until further meowtice =^~^=
xox

Katie Isabella said...

YOUR cave, Leo. We are ample kittens! XXOO

Savannah's Paw Tracks said...

Leo buddy, you are looking might fine. Those ladycats must be keeping you on your paws

BeadedTail said...

Bummer your boxes are being taken away! That's not fair! Our mommy gets busy and doesn't help us blog either. They're priorities are so messed up.

Saku said...

Oh Leo, your mom bean got nothing on lazy like our mom bean. She's getting so bad that we maybe gets to post twice a week.

And don't get us started on Chrissymouse stuff She's going mad.
Sasha, Sami, & Saku

Furries said...

The humans often get busy during the holidays. At least you have a toy to occupy your time and claws.

Katie Isabella said...

Leo, that headie of yours is just asking to be kissed. LOOK OUT! Mine mommy may try her best to fit in the tunnel to kiss you!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Maybe your Mommy is starting to wrap your gifts Leo.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

pilch92 said...

I got all 5 items shipped out and I already got my Tarot reading :)

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We are sorry you are losing some of yer best boxes!