Thursday, July 2, 2015

Quality Control

When I make toys for a Winnie's Wish FUNdraiser, I want to make sure they are really fun toys that any kitty would like to play with. Sometimes I'll go through several prototypes before I'm satisfied. My kitties are quite happy to test the prototypes, and never complain about my flubs either. They're very sweet.

Once a design is complete, and I'm working on the ones that get mailed out, I keep them separated, bagged up and don't let the kitties get into them. Very much, I should qualify, because now that I'm writing it, I'm remembering Star diving into a bag of toys for our very first fundraiser! But generally I keep my kitties to their own toys.

Imagine my surprise then, when I was sewing up fish stick kicks and tossing them behind me when I heard an odd noise. Things were shaking! So I looked and found.. a little quality control work going on, yes, that's all Cashmere was doing.. right?

Is.. is this heaven?

Well, judging by your smile, I'd say probably...




I think I'm in heaven's coy pond..

I think you're in heaven's nip reserves..




I like this one best, I will give him kisses! Is he mine?
 
Um, kisses don't usually involve teeth.. And yeah, I think it's going to have to be. *sigh*
 
 
But don't worry, friends! There are plenty more fish in the sea.. er, bag! (Not to mention the other four toys in the set!) More than enough for you to get in on the Surf and Turf FUNdraiser! Everything except postage and a small amount for materials goes to Winnie's Wish to keep the shelter/rescue/sanctuary going! Be sure to check it out by clicking the banner!
 
http://celestialkitties.blogspot.com/2015/06/surf-turf-fundraiser-for-winnies-wish.html
 
Please help spread the word about the fundraiser! Feel free to take the banner above or other sizes from the fundraiser page! Thank you!

13 comments:

Summer said...

Now, that kind of paw of approval can't be bought! ;-)

Hannah and Lucy said...

Cashmere is surely giving your fish sticks a good workout!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Katie Isabella said...

Your mommy is made of gold and diamonds. She works so hard for we kitties in need everywhere.

Random Felines said...

maybe you could make someone a special deal....fish with Cashmere drool :)

The Island Cats said...

Now THAT's a job we could really get into!

Debra Taylor said...

good luck with the fun raiser - looks like they will be a hit!


For those reading this, check out my cat blog archives for some informative posts and stories about the cat abandoned/feral colony I manage.

http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/

Debby in Arizona

Unknown said...

Cashmere! Quality control for the Surf and Turf is like a DREAM Job! The only other job mes thinks might be almost as good is mattress tester!
Kisses
Nellie

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Cashmere is enjoying doing quality control.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Your mom is SO wonderful to work so tirelessly for homeless kitties...and I don't see a thing wrong with you working quality control!

Saku said...

Great work Cashmere! We bet you picked the furry best one, MOL

Sasha, Sami, & Saku

pilch92 said...

That is a great job- quality control for toys :)

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Well, it IS good to get real-time kitty feedback on the designs!

Sweet Purrfections said...

That's a great paw of approval! Thank you for working for the homeless kitties.