Monday, July 6, 2015

More Quality Control

At least this Surf & Turf FUNdraiser toy wasn't stolen like the last one. No, this one I freely gave the kitties to see if they would like it. I'm thinking that the answer to that was ... Yes, yes indeed!

Glitter: Hey, whatcha got there?
Cashmere: It's a mousie! And it smells like that awesome nip mom keeps hidden!




Glitter: Hey, can I get one of those?
Cashmere: I'll tell ya what, I'm not sharing!
 
 
Um, that's the only one I have ready that I can spare at the moment..


Glitter: Sigh, it figures. I never get nothin'... I got no beddy, no scratchy, no fishy, no mousie.. No one loves me, I'm gonna go eat some worms..
Cashmere: Is she pulling the ol' pity card? I love this mousie! It's even kickable!



Glitter: Hee hee hee, I knew that would work. Cashy is such a soft touch!
 
 

Mmm she's right about one thing though, this thing is nip-tastic!
 
 

...And chomp-able! Yum! *nom nom nom*



Glad you like it, Glitter, even if you did get it by somewhat devious means...


Would your kitty like a nice chomp-able, kickable, nip-tastic mousie as well as the rest of the fun toys in the Surf & Turf FUNdraiser? Well, you're in luck! Just click the link to the FUNdraiser page and see how easy it is to get your very own set! And know that you'll be helping the kitties of Winnie's Wish at the same time!!

http://celestialkitties.blogspot.com/2015/06/surf-turf-fundraiser-for-winnies-wish.html

This is a sample set of what you'd get. Colors and patterns will vary!
There's a Fish Stick Kick, a Chick-hen, an octopus, a mousie, all with nip, and a silvervine fleecy ball! Something for everykitty!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Bwa! Haa!! Haaa!!! Yous the bestest at playing the pity card! Mes could takes lessons!
Kisses
Nellie

Marilia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marilia said...

MOL!!!!
Have a delicious week!!!

Random Felines said...

good job girls :)

Summer said...

It's a good thing the toy testers gave it their paw of approval!

Katie Isabella said...

Tell you mommy to look for an email from MY mommy. xoxoxox

da tabbies o trout towne said...

guys...nip mice R even better N reel mice coz they last for like 1000 yeerz N like reel mice dont !!! ♥♥♥ theeeze bee total lee aweum toyz yur mom iz makin ~~ ♥♥♥

Marg said...

Those sure look like great toys. They always are. All the kitties here sure do love them.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Looks like that toy was a real winner!