Monday, July 13, 2015

Missed

Silly Leo! Every time I want to take a picture of him when he's some place new or doing something cute, by the time I have the camera ready... he's gone!

Here he was, up on the high cabinet, looking cute as could be, I hurried to get the camera ready, aimed, snapped.. and this is what I got:

I heard that thing whirring, getting ready to flash me, so I did what any self respecting mancat would do.. I ran! ha!


Goofball...


~~~~~~~~~~

I have had a few emails this weekend asking if the Surf & Turf FUNdraiser was still going. The answer is a resounding YES! As regular followers my know, I don't really shut down any of my fundraisers (which is why you can still find them on my sidebar) I just pick a day to stop advertising heavily. My plan for this one is to go to the end of the month at least. So yes, there is lots of time to still get in on it and get yourself a fabulous set of toys! And in the process, help Winnie's Wish!

http://celestialkitties.blogspot.com/2015/06/surf-turf-fundraiser-for-winnies-wish.html

9 comments:

The Island Cats said...

MOL! That's what we do when we hear the flashy box.

Eastside Cats said...

I've turned the volume off on my camera and phone, so the cats don't hear any 'click'. But, they've all gotten used to me sticking the things in their faces, that they just hold still. Except Sweetie; she's still not into it much, but I keep trying. Lot's of black-cat blurrs...

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yep, Leo was doing the Flashy Box Shuffle!

Marilia said...

Flash boxes.... humpf!
Have a great week!

Robin said...

It is still a very cute photo. :) Kitties do seem to know when we see them in the perfect position for having a photo taken. He is a real cutie pie.

Deziz World said...

Yep weez always stop da cuteness too and pose when mommy gwabs da flashy box. MOL It's just what any selff wespectin' kitty wuld do. MOL

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

MOL! I do that too.

meowmeowmans said...

We definitely know how that goes here, Leo. :)

We hope the FUNdraiser is going really well. Those surf and turf toys are adorable!

Saku said...

Well done Leo! We try furry hard to keep mom from getting our pictures but sometimes she just sneaks up on us.

Sasha Sami, & Saku

Pee Ess: Mom bean says she sent her green papers in the mail yesterday. OMC, we is going to get some toys! And Winnie's Wish is going to get some help too....pawsome!