Thursday, July 16, 2015

Nip Head

I was stuffing toys for the Surf & Turf FUNdraiser with catnip. I got company. Leo jumped up ON my work table, found the big nip container and stuffed his face right in it!

Oh yeah.. this is the good stuff.. nomnomnom Yum! Come to papa, you lovely little leaves of happiness!



The following has been shot in back light and the voice changed to protect the innocen... the subject.
Um, yeah, ok, woof.. Yeah, so.. Yes, there is a nip problem around the blogosphere. I've seen it. um, bark bark.. It's wide spread, it's everywhere. It's easy to get for those who have to hav.. I mean for those who want it, whatever.  
*muffled voice prods from the dark*
Ok ok! I admit it!
I. am. a.  ..niphead! I gotta have it! It's SOOO good! But I don't think it's a problem! Not at all! Everyone does it! It's not just me! Now, where's that jar??
Oh yeah, um, woof..


Oh dear. Am I being an unwitting purveyor of primo nip to the addicted hoards out there? Hmmm Well, if you want to find out, what all the 'buzz' is about, just check out the Surf & Turf FUNdraiser and see for yourself! :)

http://celestialkitties.blogspot.com/2015/06/surf-turf-fundraiser-for-winnies-wish.html

Four of the five toys have the nip in them! The fleecy ball has silvervine!

Oh dear, two addictive substances.. I hope no one hauls me away!

Especially since it's all for a good cause! Winnie's Wish needs our support to keep going! So your kitties become nipheads, I mean, enjoy the wonderful toys, and Winnie's Wish gets help!
Win Win!

7 comments:

Random Felines said...

you are the best dealer we know Miss Andrea :)

pilch92 said...

You say nip problem, I saw quality control checker :)

Eastside Cats said...

Cue the Cheech and Chong movie...

Summer said...

Around here, there would be THREE heads stuck in that nip container!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...ewe IZ a nip head !!! AWESUM ~~~~~ ♥♥

heerz two an arctic char kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

Robin said...

Wow! That's a lot of nip! Looks like it is the good stuff too. It's amazing that you could even stand up after all of that. :)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Looks like that must be primo nip!