Friday, July 3, 2015

Fluffy Friday

I have a confession.. I'm addicted to kitty tummies! I love the floof! And my Leo has tons of floof!!


I know what you want.. you want my tummy floof! Well, I'm protecting it with my tail!


Tail floof!




Just keep your tummy-grabby hands to yourself. Ok, you can pet the tail.. but no tummy!
 
I guess that's better than nothing... Brat boy!
 
 
Do you have a kitty you need to bribe into letting you pet their floof? Why don't you try bribing with some Surf & Turf FUNdraiser toys! Winnie's Wish would love it if you did!
Be sure to click the link and check it out, ok? And spread the word please!

http://celestialkitties.blogspot.com/2015/06/surf-turf-fundraiser-for-winnies-wish.html
 

13 comments:

Summer said...

MOL, Leo DOES have quite a fluffy tail!

The Island Cats said...

You could get lost in all that floof!

Marilia said...

What a fluffy tummy!

Dma said...

Very impressive floof.

Katie Isabella said...

Leo...that will have all the ladycats swarming to your home!!!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a lovely floofy tummy and tail. I love tummy rubs.

Robin said...

That is some gorgeous tummy floof! The tail is really cute too. I can't blame you for wanting to get your hands on all of that. As for my kitties, they love tummy rubs! I get to touch their bellies all of the time. :)

Sweet Purrfections said...

Tummy floof is the best. That's one reason Mom Paula misses Sweet Praline because she loved having her tummy rubbed. We're really not into it.

pilch92 said...

That is a fine tummy, I would risk getting scratched to rub it.

meowmeowmans said...

Now that is some serious tummy floof! Thank you for holding the awesome fundraiser. WE purr and pray for a big success!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

That is true floof all the way around!

Clooney said...

That's a great way to protect your floofy tummy floof from the Mom, genius! We really wish your fundraiser the best of success, awesome toys! Hope you all had a really wonderful 4th of July!

John Bellen said...

My Renn loves to have his tummy and chest rubbed. He would let a person do it for hours, if the person has the time.