Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Cave Girl and Opt to Adopt Blog Hop, Smokey!

Have I ever mentioned how much I love to see the kitties sleeping in the caves on the cat tree? It's just so cute! I cant help but take pictures of it, no matter which cat, no matter which cave!

This time was Cashmere!

I was sound asleep, then I heard that whirring camera. You know I can't let you get a shot of me with my eyes closed in the cave. That would break the kitty code!


Ok, here, I'll squint at you. Because, frankly, once you put that thing away and out of reach, I'm going back to sleep!


~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://dogsnpawz.com/tuesdays-tails-cora-is-a-senior-beauty/


This week I'm sharing Smokey! A great Winnie's Wisher who just wants a person to love and a cat buddy to hang out with! If you don't have a buddy for him in your home, that's ok, he has a best friend who's being fostered with him! Either way, won't you consider giving him a home? And if you can't, will you share him and help him find his forever?



Read more about Smokey HERE

Contact Chrystal to talk about adoption: c3k@lazernetwireless.net


~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you haven't already checked out the Surf & Turf FUNdraiser, please take a minute to go to the FUNdraiser page! You wont regret it! Cool toys in exchange for donations to Winnie's Wish! Makes your kitties happy, makes the Winnie's Wish kitties happy! Win Win!

http://celestialkitties.blogspot.com/2015/06/surf-turf-fundraiser-for-winnies-wish.html

Sample set, colors and patterns will vary
 
 
 

9 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Cashmere, aren't humans a bother? Oh, except they have thumbs that open cans of stinky goodness.

Vanessa Morgan said...

Cashmere is so pretty :-)

Deziz World said...

Weez sharin' and purrayin' Smokey gets a home soon.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

Photo Cache said...

Kitties are so adorable sleeping period. I too can't help myself shooting at the kitties when they snooze.

Emma and Buster

Summer said...

It's so hard to get some undisturbed sleep, isn't it?

LP said...

Cashmere , you are very indulgent! Next time, try to walk away and give her the back of disrespect! :p

the critters in the cottage xo

P.S. The toys for the fundraiser look really fun ! We will have to see if we can convince our Mama to get some for us :)

Talking-Dogs said...

Smokey is such a cutie. Shared.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We dont nearly nap in our cat tree huts nearly as much as TBT wishes we would.

Dogs N Pawz said...

Smokey is precious! Sharing.