Thursday, July 9, 2015

Cashmere's Comfort

Every once in a while, you just gotta air out those tummy furs! Am I right?

You betcha! Belly up is the way to go!
 
 

But it's about more than just airing out belly furs. It's about comfort!
 
 

You can tell that I'm comfortable, right? Because I fit this ham-mick perfectly! Oh, and you an tell by my smile!


Cashmere does have a pretty smile. But what I love about these pictures is that they show off what I call her kissy lips! She has black lipstick, but more than that, she has that dark area right on the front of her mouth that makes it look like she's puckering up for kisses!

Smooches!

~~~~~~~~~~

Oh boy is our FUNdraiser doing well! But there's still lots of time to get in on it yourself if you haven't already! Get some awesome toys and help the kitties of Winnie's Wish at the same time! Who can resist that??
http://celestialkitties.blogspot.com/2015/06/surf-turf-fundraiser-for-winnies-wish.html

12 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

Cashmere, you reminded me, I haven't aired MY tummy firs outing a while now.

The Island Cats said...

You sure have a lot of floof to air out, Cashmere!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Watch out Cashmere cos Mum wants to kiss that pretty tummy.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Eastside Cats said...

Looking fabulous, Cashmere!

pilch92 said...

You are so floofy- I want to rub your tummy.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You are looking utterly gorgeous, Cashmere!

Purrs,
The Chans

Summer said...

Sparkle had black lips, and so do I! Sparkle called them Goth lips... I'm afraid I'm not terribly Goth.

Marilia said...

You´re beautiful!!!

Photo Cache said...

OMC! That's floofy belleh overload. Almost too much to handle.

Emma and Buster

Sweet Purrfections said...

Sweet Praline used to expose her tummy all the time. We rarely do it!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Outstanding tummy shots!

Sasha said...

Gorgeous. You made Lynettea laugh.