Thursday, June 25, 2015

Special Card

Short post because I'm posting late!

Last weekend was Father's Day but it was also Greg's birthday! One of our nieces, Twin 2 (The Scared One, TSO) gave him a great card! I have to share it because all of my kitty friends will appreciate it!



Cute or what?

Now, as sort of a TBT (Throw Back Thursday) even though it's not that long ago that I posted it, I'm posting Greg and one of his girls! Cashmere hugging her daddy!





I am pushing hard to get the FUNdraiser for Winnie's Wish up and running by this weekend as I had promised! I've had a last minute rework that has slowed me down, but it was necessary for a variety of reasons. I'm still hopeful that by Saturday at the latest it'll be up! (If I miss that, can we call Monday the end of this week? MOL!)

4 comments:

Summer said...

Happy birthday to Greg!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We love Greg's card - please wish him Happy Birthday from us.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Sweet Purrfections said...

We love that card!

rainbow said...

What a pawesome card - belated Happy Birthday to Greg!
Purrs ... Rainbow