Friday, June 5, 2015

Beddy Bye Tail Final Entry

Finally, Glitter had taken the new beddy for a test drive! Whew! I'm telling you, those were some stressful days for me waiting to see if any of the kitties would ever use it!

Of course, once Glitter christened the bed, Cashmere was very interested in having a turn of her own. She had a wait though, because Glitter took a long long time to decide if she liked it or not.

Finally though, someone else got a turn!

Ha, I knew I'd get ol' Glitter-butt outta here so I could have a turn!
 
 

This is so awesome, I'm going to have to plot how to keep her out of it so I can save it for me only!
 
 


For several days it was a usual sight to see one of the girls in the beddy. Then I took this picture and thought, hey, I don't think that's the same grey kitty!

Guess who?



Yup, it's me! Leo! I got me a turn in the soft cushy beddy! Know what? It ain't half bad!
 
 
 
Success! Every kitty has had a nice long nap in the beddy! And it only took, what? A week or two.. About time, huh?!

Hope you all have a wonderful, comfy, nap filled weekend!

13 comments:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Well, its good ta see one of you in the new beddy. We have oe that TBT was about ta give up on, but then we used it after months. So ya never know.

The Island Cats said...

Now they're gonna be fighting over who gets the bed!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Have you thought to have a snuggle pile in the lovely new bed?
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

We were going to say "if no furbody likes this bed, shelter kitties and woofies would". But I am glad things are settling down. Now all you have to do is make MORE of these so your kitties don't fight over just one. Then, of course, they would make excellent gifts (hint hint) for friends. But the shelters probably would be better to give to.

Summer said...

Of course we kitties need to take our time to decide whether we like new things!

Sweet Purrfections said...

That looks like a very comfortable bed!

pilch92 said...

After all the work you put into it, I am glad they like it :)

Unknown said...

That is such a nice bed, mes knows that they would not resist for long!
Kisses
Nellie

A Tonl said...

Faraday: uhhhhh, don't look NOW, Leo but... *whispers* you're in a PINK bed!!! (heee)

Saku said...

We thinks your mom bean needs to make two more. It looks furry comfy to us.

Have a great weekend efurrybody!
Sasha, Sami, & Saku

Noodle Cat said...

That looks comfy! Scoot over...

Noodle and crew

meowmeowmans said...

That looks pretty darned comfortable! You kitties need a time share agreement on that beddy. :)

Gigi said...

Leo, Now don't embarrass yourself, Bud. You know that's a pretty darn girly-looking bed . . . oh wait. What? Oh, right, *I* have a pink beddy! Pink is MANLY, Leo. Oh, and don't worry--I don't do the Lap Thing very often, so I think your Mom is safe. You don't gots to share her. I wouldn't mind cuddling up to a nice girlcat, though. You know, just for a cuddle. Or ten.