Monday, February 23, 2015

Video Monday Featuring Leo

It was Da Bird time and Leo jumped into the Leo Lounge instead of challenging his sisters for a turn to play. Since he was so polite, I rewarded him by bringing Da Bird to him!

I highly recommend that you turn down your sound because I forgot to mute the TV, oopsie.
Oh, and the first one is sideways.. Because I didn't realize that I can't turn a video like I can turn a picture.. Maybe I shouldn't share it with so many problems. But it's cute!

 
 


The Auction for Winnie's Wish ends on the 27th! But there are new items being added even now! Please check it out and bid bid bid!
The proceeds go to help build the new cat room which is very much needed!
http://www.auctionsforpetz.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

The Island Cats said...

That was fun to watch. It was a sneak attack on Da Bird!

pilch92 said...

Very cute! My kitties love da bird- it really flies like a bird when you spin it around. :)

Kitty Cat Chronicles said...

Da Bird!!! What fun!

Unknown said...

Leo is pretty funny!
Kisses
Nellie

Summer said...

We love Da Bird too!

Katnip Lounge said...

The paw poking out of the round window made me laugh!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Great pictures that made us smile.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Clooney said...

Oh Leo, what a cutie you are!