Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Opt to Adopt Blog Hop! Sienna!

I'm trying very hard to blog every day (week day) now that I'm home, but with two kinds of therapy coming in and making me sooooo tired, it's not so easy! But I'm working on it!

The kitties are working hard at making sure I don't go away again by covering me with furry love! Even Glitter, who usually likes to be pet with all four paws on the floor, came up and sat next to me for a bit of petting! Of course, she showed her preference by going and sitting with her paws ON Greg... Looks like she might want to be a daddy's girl. But I'm not going to let that happen easily! Because *I* keep the treats! Bwahahaha!

I know I know, they had seven weeks of nothing but Greg, of course they're going to be attached to him, and follow him everywhere. And I've only been home a little over a week. But I know I'll win them over soon because I'm home all the time and I give good scritches!


More great pictures coming this week. But today I'm highlighting a sweet Winnie's Wisher!

http://dogsnpawz.com/tuesdays-tails-senior-lab-needs-a-forever-home/#.VEYfRLDu3IU


Meet Sienna, a sweetie who was born feral but now just wants to be loved!



Yes, she's polydactyl, (extra toes) but that's not the reason to adopt her, adopt her because she's a doll baby who will talk to you and be a great companion once she settles in!

(I will admit that my Leo's extra toes really drew me in, but there were dozens of other, equally important, reasons that I wanted him and he is now my heart kitty! Is Sienna YOUR heart kitty??)

Learn more about Sienna HERE.

If you know of a great home for her, please contact Chrystal at Daily Dose!
email at c3k@lazernetwireless.net




12 comments:

Talking-Dogs said...

Know you'll win over those kitties soon :-) And that is one beautiful cat! I'll be sharing.

Fur Everywhere said...

We are glad to see that you finally got to go home!

Sienna is an adorable kitty. We hope she gets a home very soon.

Unknown said...

She is beautiful, and I bet she's super soft, I'd love to rub her belly. I'm hoping Sienna finds a loving, forever home soon.

noodlecat said...

What a pretty kitty! You will find a home soon...


Noodle and crew

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh my goodness, she is totally adorable!

Summer said...

Somebody will be very lucky to bring Sienna home!

A Tonl said...

Oh Sienna, our paws are crossed for you!!!!

Marty the Manx said...

Hope that sweetie gets a furrever home soon! You will win your kids over again soon, just focus on getting stronger and keeping yourself at home!

Gigi said...

You'll win them all over in NO time! Treats are totally a key to kitty love ;-) XOXOXOXO to all of you! And purrs for darling Sienna too!

Dogs N Pawz said...

She is precious! Sharing.

meowmeowmans said...

Sienna is lovely! We have our paws crossed for her to find her happily ever after real soon.

Oui Oui said...

It's so cool that you have 3 kitties now tooo!