Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Finally!

Hey! Who's that kitty on the Celestial Skyway??





It's Cashmere! She finally got her turn!!
I claim this and rename is Cashmereland!
 
 
She loves it up there! Now that the three of them, Glitter, Leo and Cashmere, have all had a turn, one of them is up there almost all the time! I'd have to say Cashmere is up there the most, followed by Glitter and occasionally Leo. But these three siblings love it! One at a time though, no sharing even though there's space for two.

Star, still no interest. I think she's glad the rest of them have somewhere to be out of her way thought, lol

14 comments:

Hannah and Lucy said...

What a great name for your own special sleeping place Cashmere. Enjoy a long nap.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Eastside Cats said...

You may call it Cashmereland, but all I see is z-z-z-z-z-z...

Random Felines said...

very nice.....enjoy!!

Katie Isabella said...

I have wondered about Star and how she is taking her new siblings. Any update? xxox

A Tonl said...

Successs!!!! Glad to see you up there!

meowmeowmans said...

Yeah! Way to go, Cashmere! And your comment about why star doesn't go up there much made us MOL!

Sparkle said...

I'm with Star - I'd love a good way to keep my roomies out of my fur.

Marilia said...

Enjoy this place!

Kitties Blue said...

Star is sort of like Astrid. When all the other kitties are on the Catio, she stays in the house. Cashmere certainly looks happy. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Hurray fer Cashmereland! ~ Ayla and Iza

Gigi said...

Aw, she is one cute seepy girl!

Alas, no Star today--Dalring, do you think maybe you could get them ALL to go up there at once and then you'd have your Mommy and the rest of the house all to yourself??? XOXOXO

Furries said...

Congratulation Cashmere on claiming the walkway for your own.

sandy l said...

How exciting - I love your set-up!

Anonymous said...

well I DO NOT go up high...too dangerous I say. But if we had those cat walks...The Kid Sage would live up there I bet!