Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Sleepy Weirdness and Opt to Adopt Blog Hop

Don't you just love it when kitties sleep weird?

Leo: Who you callin' weird?



Ok, at first glance that might not look all that weird.. but did you see the feet? For heavens sake the FEET!




And those toe hawks! Couldn't you just squee???


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


http://dogsnpawz.com/tuesdays-tails-adopt-this-labamerican-foxhound/
 
 
I know I've featured Teddy recently, but today I'm putting out a HUGE plea! Please please, help! He needs, NEEDS! people of his own! He needs a family! He's so sweet and wants to be pet and loved on! I keep saying that the cathouse is a great place, better than alternatives, but it's just not home. Just not a family of their own. And Teddy is a guy who is desperate for that family!

He wants to share pets and love with a few less than a dozen or so other kitties.. Don't get me wrong, Teddy loves other cats, and would settle into a multi cat house easily. He needs his own people! He needs a lap to sit on, a hand to pet him, a bed to sleep on, maybe some buddies to cuddle with when the humans are busy.

Will you please please help Teddy? He had a home once and had to be returned because it was... ok, let's not go there because it's the same home my girls were in.. Let's just say they are ALL better off out of that place and now deserve so much better! My girls are in a good home (in my opinion, and I hope yours) and now Teddy deserves his chance!

Are you absolutely sure you can't put another kitty in your home? How about a trial to see if it would work? Are you absolutely sure you don't have a friend or neighbor or relative who would fit a kitty like Teddy into their home and lap? Are you absolutely sure there isn't a single family in your world who could take on a loving sweetheart? Will you please do all you can to get him in a home?


I know it sounds like I'm begging, and trust me, I AM! It's past time Teddy (and the rest of the Winnie's Wishers) got on with their lives with their families! So I will beg, I will cajole, I will even press guilt buttons if that's what it takes! Teddy wants a home and I want to help him get one. Don't you?

Read more HERE




Also featured recently, the new batch of kittens. They need homes before they grow up. People always want kittens, don't they? Let's find some of those people and tell them about these cute little things! And tell them that transport help is available!





Check out all the Winnie's Wishers at the Daily Dose blog, see them on the side bar. And please please PLEASE pass on the word about Teddy, the kittens and the rest!



9 comments:

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

That is NOT weirdness. That is definitely COMFY!

Jacqueline said...

Oh, handsome Leo, our Mommy LOVES toehawks!!...You look very cozy, darling boy=sweet dreams!...We will purr and pray those precious babies find forever loving homes asap!...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat

Unknown said...

Definitely looks like a comfortable way to sleep to me! Hope Teddy finds a home soon.

Marty the Manx said...

Leo you are such a cutie! I wish I knew someone who could take sweet Teddy! We will keep praying and purring here as hard as we can!
Marty and Mom

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Jack sleeps like that too

Dogs N Pawz said...

We sure hope Teddy finds a forever home soon with humans that will take good care of him!

Sparkle said...

Teddy really does look like a sweetie - he really needs a home of his own!

M. K. Clinton said...

I just love those furry feet! I'm sharing the kitties and hope they find a fur-ever family!

Talking-Dogs said...

Poor Teddy. It breaks my heart when so many shelter pets wait for years... :-( Sharing.