I'm behind, I know, in both visiting and posting. Rough week.
I was trying to put up Christmas stuff on my blog but I'm getting errors and issues and the only thing I could change was the header and even then it said THAT was an error and it wouldn't be done.. But I'm seeing my new header by Ann of Zoolarty, are you?
She also made me a card/sidebar graphic for Christmas and I love it too!
If you are someone who collects and displays these cards, please feel free to use ours as we DO wish you all a Merry Christmas!
Here's the sidebar size:
We have received many awards recently and have not done anything about them. I appreciate all of them and I'm sorry I haven't been in a place to celebrate them yet. I know you all understand and we're trying to get some normalcy here, but somedays it's not easy.
Back in October Life With Ragdolls gave us the Sunshine award. Thank you so much!
I am sorry I've misplaced the questions I was supposed to answer, but I will share the 11 facts requested.
1. Star begs for belly rubs.
2. Leo hates belly rubs.
3. Star has the softest fur ever, almost Persian-like with no course and stiff guard hairs.
4. Leo has the longest fur on his tail, it's got to be over five inches, while his body fur is more like two inches.
5. Leo is a birder type kitty and prefers toys that go in the air.
6. Star is a mouser type kitty and prefers toys that move along the floor.
7. Star gets very demanding about being pet, but the minute you start to pet her, she walks away only to come back when you stop reaching.
8. If I don't move my laptop out of the way fast enough when Leo wants a snuggle he will sulk and refuse all attempts at delayed pets.
9. Since my father passed Sir Moose-a-lot has decided that other people besides my dad are good for a cuddle and even laid half on me for a while, something he's never done willingly before. I know he misses my dad, but I'm glad he's getting love and snuggles. He really was a daddy's boy.
10. I read a lot more than I comment because my acute shyness/social anxiety issues keep me from knowing what to say. So please know that even if you don't see me comment, I'm reading your blogs.
11. I love how kindness and caring are a huge part of the blogosphere and that so many of you reach out and support me and each other. This is a seriously loving community and I appreciate every one of you.
It's Noodle! gave us the Versitle Blogger award. Thank you so much!
We have received this award a long time ago, but this is a new graphic so we'll display it too! (once we figure out our blogger display issues..)
I'm supposed to give tell seven things for this one. I'm going to let seven of the ones from above stand in for this.
Leo received the Friends and Followers award from Katie Isabella. Of course this makes him blush because he thinks she's the bees knees! Thank you Katie!
There is one more graphic I want to share because I do very much support our troops:
I think I'm all caught up now... I hope you all forgive how long it's taken us!
As always, please please head over to Daily Dose and see what you can do to help the Winnie's Wishers find homes! They are so full over there, we really need a Christmas/Chanukah/New Year/Holiday miracle!